Home

What Changed? New (to me) glitches appearing

This is a discussion on What Changed? New (to me) glitches appearing within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2015, 02:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
What Changed? New (to me) glitches appearing

After taking about a year off to play the newest MLB The Show and Madden, I have returned to NCAA. I'm picking up on my offline dynasty and starting to see things I hadn't seen before.

I'm seeing my QB keeping the ball on a HB Dive from the shotgun. The first few times I treated this as a missed assignment/busted play. However it seems to happen several times a game and it gets anointing as I run a spread/pistol offense. I have seen the RB slow down on the HB draw from the gun. I remember seeing this among the glitches list when the game first came out, but I don't personally recall seeing it until, now two years later.

Another thing I have seen is the CPU QB blatantly throwing the ball away from inside the pocket when I get a decent rush or good coverage, yet no intentional grounding called (penalty slider set at 75). Yet another funny one is seeing the CPU center get up and run with the ball when the QB calls for the snap.

All of these have happen in the two games played since I have returned. My xbox360 is connected, but i play strictly offline. Just curious if I missed some game update or if anyone else is seeing such.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2015, 02:51 PM   #2
MVP

RahKhem's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: What Changed? New (to me) glitches appearing

international grounding is broken in NCAA. I've seen some ppl counter this by increasing the roughing the passer slider
Old 10-23-2015, 02:52 PM   #3
MVP

RahKhem's Arena

OVR: 11

there are a few slider threads on this site that would help improve your NCAA experience
Old 10-23-2015, 03:19 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RahKhem
there are a few slider threads on this site that would help improve your NCAA experience
Thanks for the response. I am using someone's sliders but don't recall whose, it's been over a year since I beagn using them. I had been getting good gameplay with them. It just seems as if these issues have began since I started back. That's why I was wondering if anything else had changed (maybe i missed a missed patch or tuner).

Will definitely try the roughing the passer slider.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »