Home

DT is treated like a god at IGN...it rediculous!

This is a discussion on DT is treated like a god at IGN...it rediculous! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2004, 11:49 PM   #1
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17
DT is treated like a god at IGN...it rediculous!

Hes got these people thinking hes a god.

Read this

I'm not trying to drag the guy down or anything but its rediculous how they're all over him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2004, 11:53 PM   #2
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: DT is treated like a god at IGN...it rediculous!

That's rediculous.

BTW, rediculous seems to be my favorite word today... maybe it's cause there are so many screwed up things in this world?
Old 07-06-2004, 11:56 PM   #3
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

Whoever has the best roster this year and I'm thinking it will be blacklover, will get a donation from me this time.
Old 07-07-2004, 12:01 AM   #4
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

giggas2 said:
That's rediculous.

BTW, rediculous seems to be my favorite word today... maybe it's cause there are so many screwed up things in this world?

It's kind of funny that you use a sports videogame thread to comment on the screwed up world we live in. As if DT Linder somehow contributes to the madness.

Really when you think about it, shouldn't we be thanking anyone who would take the time to do something for us? Like DT or anyone else who does the rosters? More power to DT for the pub he receives cuz lord knows I don't have the time to do the rosters. And so what if he receives money, he deserves the kickbacks for the favor he does us every year.

Same goes to anyone else who takes the time to do the rosters.
Old 07-07-2004, 12:07 AM   #5
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

Quote:

AirLobo23 said:
Quote:

giggas2 said:
That's rediculous.

It's kind of funny that you use a sports videogame thread to comment on the screwed up world we live in. As if DT Linder somehow contributes to the madness.

Really when you think about it, shouldn't we be thanking anyone who would take the time to do something for us? Like DT or anyone else who does the rosters? More power to DT for the pub he receives cuz lord knows I don't have the time to do the rosters. And so what if he receives money, he deserves the kickbacks for the favor he does us every year.

Did you not read the humongous thread on this topic about him "stealing" other peoples rosters and then using them for his own. I'll give anybody a compliment if they were doing it legit, but his have been questionable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2004, 12:09 AM   #6
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:

AirLobo23 said:
Quote:

giggas2 said:
That's rediculous.

Not him "doing the rosters" but him stealing the rosters. Stealing is wrong, but labelling someone else's hard work as his own is even worse. If he attempted to do that on a term paper in college, he would be expelled quicklike.
Old 07-07-2004, 12:32 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

just let it go.. let people be stupid if they want. i dont care anymore

they should know by now with all the talk that DT doesn't do his own work, and that should be good enough. It's kinda like stealing a car... you don't initially buy it or get it for free, you steal a car, and all DT is doing is the main upgrades and updates. He gets credit for everything but he's only doing the details. lol, if that analogy makes sense.
Old 07-07-2004, 12:35 AM   #8
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

I beg you all, no more drama!

Please!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »