Home

What will you do with your "Athlete" recruits?

This is a discussion on What will you do with your "Athlete" recruits? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2004, 02:16 PM   #17
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: What will you do with your \"Athlete\" recruits?

Quote:

Hollayo said:
I think I'll lure them into a dark room and feel them up

Old 07-07-2004, 02:29 PM   #18
Rookie

bpd115's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

PSU said:
Quote:

bpd115 said:
Quote:

sdel said:
i would also be PSU and i would check to see if Michael Robinson is better at another postiton then QB maybe a WR or DB.
Also i want Paul Posluzny as an OLB. And top LB recruit Dan Connor at MLB.

I'll put MROB in as a WR at first...his speed was good in last years game so I don't see why it would be any different in this years game. After Zack leaves and assuming they have Morelli in this game (if they don't he'll be created) I'll give both Anthony and Michael a shot at QB...if Morelli is wins out ...then so be it

mrob cant throw worth crap, all hes doing is wasting my boy austin scotts time at rb and austin is 10x better rb anyways, mrob is just fast, other then that he dont have much goin for him, he aint smart, cant throw, i would def have morelli start over him, but thanks to joepa that wont happen cuz the guy is completely lost right now and does not kno how run a team along wit jay pa

Well, in reality M Rob has no touch (in the game he had a tad better arm)...but the option with Austin and MRob in last years game was just deadly...as far as Morelli, I think he is the real deal. He will redshirt this year most likely and then have a REALLY good shot at Starting QB as a redshirt Freshman. Worse case I think is MRob starting in the first half of '05 with Morelli taking over soon after.
Old 07-07-2004, 02:43 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:

PSU said:
other then that he dont have much goin for him, he aint smart

? or ? I can't decide which to do.
Old 07-07-2004, 04:26 PM   #20
Rookie

bpd115's Arena

OVR: 3

I cringed on that one myself....
Old 07-07-2004, 04:44 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:

fossen said:
Yeah - it depends.

As BYU, I'd probably initially look at RB. I was decimated this past offseason by "honor code" violations, and a backfield threat could really open up the offense.

Also, Aaron Francisco will need to be replaced at the "Cougarback" position in the 3-3-5. This is the position made most famous by Urlacher at UNM (as a "Loboback"), so is a natural position for an athletic 'tweener.

I wonder if the game will have a position designated as a "Rover" in the game like is designated in the 3-3-5, or if theyll call it a CB?

I'm hoping for the Rover...would be a fun position to recruit. I remember when Rocky Long was @ Ucla...such a fun D. And the Rover Wasswa Serwanga (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo.../players/4977/) was awesome!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2004, 06:37 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 4

Does anyone know Michael Robinson's 40 yard dash time? I saw him play on television a couple of times last year, and he didn't seem that fast to me. I would think Zack Mills is just as fast as MRob.
Old 07-07-2004, 07:27 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

Zach mills isn't as athletic as Mrob. You aint gonna see him lining up in the backfield anytime soon.
Old 07-07-2004, 07:29 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

it all depends, I'd like to recruit WR's and move them to defensive backs. The big ones anyways. I like to have tall corners and safeties. A RB to LB could be possible because I like to have quick LB's. But it all depends on size and stuff like that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »