Home

The "why I love NCAA 14 three years later" thread

This is a discussion on The "why I love NCAA 14 three years later" thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2019, 08:27 PM   #449
Pro

MJDrocks's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The "why I love NCAA 14 three years later" thread

Give me NCAA 14 and all of the nice animations any day over Madden with the mechanical running and ball-carriers sticking to linemen. We may not get another game for a bit but this game is good enough to carry me through.
Old 01-16-2019, 05:06 PM   #450
Rookie

SethMurphy's Arena

OVR: 3

i sold my PS3 last year when I bought a 4...... that included selling NCAA14.......... needed the cash.

I really think I want to buy a PS3 and 14 again to play college football..... .this thread has been a great read
Old 01-16-2019, 05:20 PM   #451
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethMurphy
i sold my PS3 last year when I bought a 4...... that included selling NCAA14.......... needed the cash.

I really think I want to buy a PS3 and 14 again to play college football..... .this thread has been a great read
Summer of 18 my fat ps3 got the ylod. Ive been looking at getting a slim and ncaa 14 too. I miss all my dynasty's i had built up on 13, i never bought 14 and i wish i would have got it now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2019, 09:14 PM   #452
Pro

I bought my PS3 in December of 2017. Got it at a pretty reliable store. It is used. I got a one year warranty and I bought ncaa 14 in January 2018. I don't want anything bad to happen to my PS3. I talked to the guys at the store about preventive measures. They said that another used PS3 would be cheaper than opening mine up and repairing whatever. The thing that scares me is PS3's will be more scarce as time goes by.
Old 01-16-2019, 09:23 PM   #453
Pro

parent22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collegefbfan
I bought my PS3 in December of 2017. Got it at a pretty reliable store. It is used. I got a one year warranty and I bought ncaa 14 in January 2018. I don't want anything bad to happen to my PS3. I talked to the guys at the store about preventive measures. They said that another used PS3 would be cheaper than opening mine up and repairing whatever. The thing that scares me is PS3's will be more scarce as time goes by.
I’m also really worried that my Xbox 360 will just suddenly not work. Man, that would really suck.
Old 01-16-2019, 10:35 PM   #454
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by parent22
I’m also really worried that my Xbox 360 will just suddenly not work. Man, that would really suck.
I know. It's like each day, I say Don't fail me now. All I ask is this one console for this one game.
Old 01-17-2019, 02:18 AM   #455
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19

Yeah it's tough going all around on the old stuff. I don't worry so much about the system, I worry about finding good controllers. I got lucky as HALE the other day and found a Scuf controller that was hardly used at all for $60. Those things were at least $125, and it works perfectly. Heck if you go and buy an actual new controller for a 360 it's really expensive.

One thing about NCAA that is actually starting to annoy me, and I don't know if it's just me, but....

The harder I try to recruit my pipelines, the less the players like me. I just won the freaking championship, and I got like four good players that want to play for my team out of the 509 players in my pipeline states. I have plenty of players that are down with the team, they're just all from states I'm actively trying to avoid. Jeezh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2019, 06:35 PM   #456
Rookie

OVR: 2

What you do Helli "throw 'em across the room?" lol I bought some' Grip it' thumb stick protectors and I'm good to go.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »