Home

NCAA 14 prices online

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 prices online within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2015, 06:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NCAA 14 prices online

Have any of you guys seen what this game is selling for on Amazon lately? Used is $60, brand new from EA is $129!!

Guess I wont be getting rid of my game anytime soon, or the 360 for that matter, since I can't play it on Xbox One.

Still the best football game out!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2015, 06:58 PM   #2
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA 14 prices online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider510
Have any of you guys seen what this game is selling for on Amazon lately? Used is $60, brand new from EA is $129!!

Guess I wont be getting rid of my game anytime soon, or the 360 for that matter, since I can't play it on Xbox One.

Still the best football game out!
Still 20 bucks on the marketplace.
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (12.0 KB, 165 views)
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 11-20-2015, 10:20 PM   #3
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19

That's how I play it. But I live in fear that they'll take live down... or sometimes I lose Internet connection and it gives me 10 minutes before it kicks me out of the game. It's nazi
Old 11-21-2015, 11:46 AM   #4
MVP

jello1717's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellisan
That's how I play it. But I live in fear that they'll take live down... or sometimes I lose Internet connection and it gives me 10 minutes before it kicks me out of the game. It's nazi
If this isn't in response to my post, disregard.

If it is in response to mine, XBL and internet connectivity has nothing to do with the game you downloaded from XBL. You buy it and download it once and then it's saved to your HDD forever. It's just as if you installed it from your disc, only it doesn't require the disc to be in the tray (this is actually why I bought it over a year ago, even though my disc is perfectly fine. My 360 has trouble reading that there's a disc in the tray so I got the downloaded version).
Old 11-21-2015, 05:22 PM   #5
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
If this isn't in response to my post, disregard.

If it is in response to mine, XBL and internet connectivity has nothing to do with the game you downloaded from XBL. You buy it and download it once and then it's saved to your HDD forever. It's just as if you installed it from your disc, only it doesn't require the disc to be in the tray (this is actually why I bought it over a year ago, even though my disc is perfectly fine. My 360 has trouble reading that there's a disc in the tray so I got the downloaded version).
Odd, I'm getting something completely different. I downloaded it from Xbox live. I do not own the disc. I play the game without ever inserting a disk.

If and when (I have AT&T Uterd) I lose connection, I get a 10 minute timer that tells me the game will turn off unless I sign back on to Xbox Live within that time frame. Sure you've never lost connectivity whilst playing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2015, 05:28 PM   #6
MVP

jello1717's Arena

NCAA 14 prices online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellisan
Odd, I'm getting something completely different. I downloaded it from Xbox live. I do not own the disc. I play the game without ever inserting a disk.

If and when (I have AT&T Uterd) I lose connection, I get a 10 minute timer that tells me the game will turn off unless I sign back on to Xbox Live within that time frame. Sure you've never lost connectivity whilst playing?
That's bizarre. Half the time I play NCAA, I play offline completely (by this I mean my Xbox isn't even connected to the Internet). Because of my disc tray issues, over half of the games I play are from the marketplace and they all play offline exactly like I'm playing from the disc.

Do you get the same thing with the free Games With Gold games?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by jello1717; 11-21-2015 at 05:32 PM.
Old 11-24-2015, 01:28 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have long thought about getting the digital version. I believe all updates are saved to the hard drive. Has anyone had any issues when switching to the digital version?
Old 11-25-2015, 08:43 AM   #8
Rookie

Pandabear218's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowarunner
I have long thought about getting the digital version. I believe all updates are saved to the hard drive. Has anyone had any issues when switching to the digital version?

I made the swap and everything still functions perfectly. Digital is the way to go because I'm not paying 60-129 for a game....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »