Home

Ideas for a dynasty team

This is a discussion on Ideas for a dynasty team within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2015, 01:50 PM   #9
Rookie

connorthickey's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ideas for a dynasty team

so im thinking of starting an offline dynasty becuz what the hell why not? I dont know who to pick tho looking to rebuild tho. IDK if i should rebuild a last tier team of a power 5 conference or a 1 star team. BTW im using jkits heisman sliders so its going to take some time I like a challenge. Any thoughts on what team to take?
Old 12-01-2015, 01:52 PM   #10
Rookie

Pandabear218's Arena

Much the same, Vandy, Kansas and Tulane are good choices. I see a few Montana and Wyoming's on here as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCAAF: Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
NFL: Atlanta Falcons
MLB: Atlanta Braves
Old 12-01-2015, 02:16 PM   #11
Rookie

connorthickey's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandabear218
Much the same, Vandy, Kansas and Tulane are good choices. I see a few Montana and Wyoming's on here as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WHAT ARE THE BEST ROSTERS AND SLIDERS....**** CAPS WERE ON MY BAD but man i cant find the right rosters homie any ideas
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2015, 11:09 AM   #12
Rookie

Umass could be a pretty good start. They have I believe 4 different helmets, 3 jerseys and 3 pants. They also play in Gillette Stadium (Home of the Patriots) and it's pretty tough to recruit there because of the location and the fact that Umass is a one star. Also happen to have one of the lowest overall ratings in the game.
Old 12-08-2015, 01:21 PM   #13
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

In my coach progression dynasty I was at UMass for a couple of years and found their uniforms annoying. They have 2 color schemes, maroon/black, and bright red/bright blue. Their shoes are the bright colors which look really weird with the maroon/black colors (which are the better looking unis IMO).
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 12-08-2015, 06:17 PM   #14
Banned

KnightTime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxtheAwesomeDude
Umass could be a pretty good start. They have I believe 4 different helmets, 3 jerseys and 3 pants. They also play in Gillette Stadium (Home of the Patriots) and it's pretty tough to recruit there because of the location and the fact that Umass is a one star. Also happen to have one of the lowest overall ratings in the game.
UMASS could be a fun one for me using "The Equalizer". But in 2015 they're kinda stacked with the Frofanphel (not even close am I?) to Sharpe connection. In prior experience, Sharpe catches everything.
Old 12-09-2015, 01:20 AM   #15
Rookie

Go with Idaho Vandals, their uniforms look like the Saints plus they play in the Kibbie Dome, great stadium. I had a fun time as their coach, and it was tough to recruit but I got some nice 3 star players.

Give them a shot, plus they are Independent so you can tailor your schedule as much as you want.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2015, 06:01 PM   #16
Rookie

idaho is fun, nice rivals.

Memphis, still a one star and fun mid western bowl stadium... horrible unis...really fun rivals

New Mexico... cool stadium, texas pipeline... Arizona is a rival

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »