Home

Important Notice.

This is a discussion on Important Notice. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2004, 07:15 PM   #105
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: Important Notice.

Quote:

Viper said:
Quote:

DookieMowf said:
Quote:

Exactly my point Dookie. When I see a bunch of avatars like that, and posters with those avatars commenting on videos that Steve posted (how ironic) it bothers me.

So don't go to that site
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2004, 08:02 PM   #106
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Amazing

Quote:

bluehusker said:
This is an amazing circle jerk for the OS mods WOW. YOU guys must be really amazing

Apparently he's jealous he was left out. Probably too busy on the sheep farm, looking for a date.
Old 07-11-2004, 08:12 PM   #107
D*tr**t F*nb*y

lionsfan49's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Amazing

Like sand though the hourglass...so are the Days of Our Lives....
Old 07-11-2004, 11:11 PM   #108
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

Clay_OS said:
Dynasty only received two significant upgrades: 70 Man Roster and Transfers. That's it.

Gameplay upgrades, however, include: Home Field Advantage, Match-up Stick, and Confidence. Those are the things that EA is hyping. Those are the differences in the game.

And bottomline, not getting what YOU want doesn't make it right. We've been running OS since a lot of the posters from that other site have been in Elementary school. Our readers want GAMEPLAY FIRST....everything else comes later.

HFA, match-up stick and confidence are not gameplay upgrades, they are just new added features. Gameplay is actually how the game is being played like how the running and juking is. Get your facts straight guys. And people care about everything in the game, not just "gameplay" Why aren't you guys more open minded about things?
Old 07-12-2004, 01:12 AM   #109
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:

rabidawg900 said:
Quote:

Clay_OS said:
Dynasty only received two significant upgrades: 70 Man Roster and Transfers. That's it.

Gameplay upgrades, however, include: Home Field Advantage, Match-up Stick, and Confidence. Those are the things that EA is hyping. Those are the differences in the game.

And bottomline, not getting what YOU want doesn't make it right. We've been running OS since a lot of the posters from that other site have been in Elementary school. Our readers want GAMEPLAY FIRST....everything else comes later.

HFA, match-up stick and confidence are not gameplay upgrades, they are just new added features. Gameplay is actually how the game is being played like how the running and juking is. Get your facts straight guys. And people care about everything in the game, not just "gameplay" Why aren't you guys more open minded about things?

Sorry but HFA , the hit stick and confidence are gameplay enhancements IMO. They directly affect how you play and "manage". If the noise is so loud it screws up your audibles etc then it changes what is happening on the field.
I'm one of the biggest "disappointed in EA" gamers because I feel they don't do enough year after year, but I will acknowledge when they do make some notible changes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »