Home

Dedicated thread for dynasty-related questions?

This is a discussion on Dedicated thread for dynasty-related questions? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2004, 10:32 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Dedicated thread for dynasty-related questions?

Since Steve will be spending a little time this weekend checking out the dynasty mode, would it be possible to have a thread dedicated to dynasty-related questions? I've got a couple of questions I was interested in hearing about, but I won't be able to check out his impressions/answers until Sunday night or Monday (3 kids will eat up an entire weekend). If possible, I'd like to go ahead and post the questions today. If not, no biggie. Thanks...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2004, 01:11 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Dedicated thread for dynasty-related questions?

We could always use this one... I have some questions myself.
Old 07-09-2004, 01:19 PM   #3
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28

Andy -

I can understand your situation, but we won't be doing that. We're only opening the thread when Steve is available to answer the questions.

Otherwise (from past experience) the questions just pile up and pile up - leading to unanswered questions, duplicate questions, and a lot of frustration. If we opened a dynasty question thread, we would have 100 questions in it within 15 minutes, I'd expect.
Old 07-09-2004, 01:38 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:

fossen said:
If we opened a dynasty question thread, we would have 100 questions in it within 15 minutes, I'd expect.

No offense intended, but based on your quote, it sounds to me like more people are interested in dynasty questions than questions about Steve's gameplay abilities. So many of the questions being asked/answered right now are subjective based on Steve's opinions and observations. How about some objective questions on discipline, transfers, recruiting, etc?
Old 07-09-2004, 01:43 PM   #5
Rookie

Simp's Arena

OVR: 4

The problem is that these dynasty questions are tougher and take longer to answer because you can't just give the answer off the top of your head. People will have very specific questions (and I would expect LOTS of them) and most of them will be questions where Steve would actually have to actively go check out a feature or sim ahead and see just to answer the question. I totally understand why they are going about it the way they are.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2004, 01:50 PM   #6
Rookie

Guys, Steve will post dynasty impressions soon enough, patience is a virtue.
Old 07-09-2004, 01:55 PM   #7
Rookie

Steve and OS have their own way of doing things, and that is fine, but MaddenMania just got a copy and have already answered much better questions, in my opinion, after 30 minutes than Steve has in three days. Examples: changing current player positions, assigning team captains, and historic teams are editable. All are very easy questions to answer and are what some people want to hear.
Old 07-09-2004, 01:59 PM   #8
Rookie

Simp's Arena

OVR: 4

Answer some questions and that just opens huge flood gates. I think that is the concern.

The game is released in 4 days.

Patience.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »