Home

No Playoff option in NCAA 2005!!!

This is a discussion on No Playoff option in NCAA 2005!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2004, 05:34 PM   #17
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: No Playoff option in NCAA 2005!!!

Quote:

Montezuma said:
if you don't want North Texas in the BCS Bowl then put them in your non conference schedule and beat them. Its pretty easy to contain the "small schools in money recruiting areas" like TCU, Fresno, SDSU and North Texas that way.

Even better, don't add them to your schedule, but play against them in one of their games and beat them.
Old 07-09-2004, 05:36 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 4

I'm not saying you have to. I'm saying you can easily take care of the problem. And all those teams don't rise thorugh the polls at the same time anyway.

If you had to choose between playing LSU in week 4 or in the BCS Bowl, which would it be? you have the ability to correct what you perceive as flaws. you choose not to. But you still want to whine about the flaw.

How quickly we forget TCU was one of the last undefeated teams.
Old 07-09-2004, 05:40 PM   #19
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

I would like the option of playoffs, can you at least have an option to set up a tounament in exhibition mode this year, dont think you could last year could you? Anyway my 2c is that it should be an option.
Old 07-09-2004, 05:52 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

Well since it's not in, the next thing to find out is if they have fixed the problem of big time schools like Florida, Fla St. & Miami becoming mediocre over night. Fix that problem & maybe I won't be so upset about the BCS BS. In 2004, Fresno St was 0-3 against me in Nat'l Champ games. They had no business there in the 1st place.
Old 07-09-2004, 05:53 PM   #21
MVP

thejake's Arena

OVR: 17

I hope madden and espn have a bowl system option.

And while we are at it, I hope there is an option to fly in that new spider man game even though that isn't one of his powers I hope I have the option to use it.

Its obvious there are certain things the NCAA does and does not allow in the game. One of them is the playoff option. They probably made EA take it out since they catch enough flack as it is for not having it in real life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2004, 06:06 PM   #22
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Hey i just gave my opinion, thats what forums are for. You're arguement is valid but as for the pro games, I dont rememebr the NFL ever having a fantasy draft where players go to different teams in real life so why is it in the game?
Old 07-09-2004, 06:11 PM   #23
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

thejake said:
I hope madden and espn have a bowl system option.

And while we are at it, I hope there is an option to fly in that new spider man game even though that isn't one of his powers I hope I have the option to use it.

Yeah, a playoff is about as plausible as... I don't know... a mascot game.
Old 07-09-2004, 06:17 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 3

Like I said...this thread can be mute if they fix the problem of allowing the Fla States of the world to become so bad so quickly while the Fresnos become powerhouses.

The BCS would not have allowed TCU to be in the championship game last year so if we're gonna be true to the NCAA, kill these Fresno & North Texas onslaughts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »