Home

Bad news about rosters online!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Bad news about rosters online!!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2004, 08:00 PM   #9
Rookie

dbacks01's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Bad news about rosters online!!!!!!

Quote:

WallyHoppIII said:
they should be default except for names..... How about names?

Are you talking about default names (just the numbers) or not?

I had the game on ps2 last year you can use there names just can't alter the ratings or the roster for online play.
Old 07-09-2004, 08:08 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26

He then said later in the thread that he will try again, but he hasn't been able to play anyone online yet.

This would really piss me off.
Old 07-09-2004, 08:11 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Man that better not be true. Its weird because on another site a guy with the Xbox verson said EA told them not to go online right now as they were trying to fix some stuff before the game releases tuesday.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2004, 08:12 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm already planning on getting the PS2 version, but was thinking about getting the XBOX version as well. If this holds true, it's a deal breaker for me. I need my names online dammit.

I'm just scared now that for whatever reason we won't have names online for PS2 either.
Old 07-09-2004, 08:19 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

This is what Rac said at Madden Nation. Hard to tell who is telling the truth, can you go online right now or no? Maybe he went online, but this is one of the problems they are trying to fix before the game releaes(meaning the name of players)

Quote:

I have the game for XBOX and am unable to play online right now. We received an email from EA's online producer and he told us that XBOX live was not ready and to not go online just yet. Hopefully they will do whatever updating is necessary and we can get you guys some XBOX info later on. A few of us should have PS2 copies though and will be able to answer online questions about that. I'll let you guys know when we can get on XBL.

Old 07-09-2004, 08:24 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yeah, hopefully it's all one big misunderstanding and you can use Edited Names / Rosters online. Just wouldn't be right to have it on one system and not the other.
Old 07-09-2004, 08:34 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

DookieMowf said:
This is what Rac said at Madden Nation. Hard to tell who is telling the truth, can you go online right now or no? Maybe he went online, but this is one of the problems they are trying to fix before the game releaes(meaning the name of players)

Quote:

I have the game for XBOX and am unable to play online right now. We received an email from EA's online producer and he told us that XBOX live was not ready and to not go online just yet. Hopefully they will do whatever updating is necessary and we can get you guys some XBOX info later on. A few of us should have PS2 copies though and will be able to answer online questions about that. I'll let you guys know when we can get on XBL.

I dont know if you can go online now? But K-loc has pictures of his XBL gamertag signing in.
And in my previuos post ( E-mail stats ) is proof of people playin online durung the 4th of july weekend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2004, 02:28 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

No one has anymore information about this? This a big deal to me, at least =/

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »