Home

My Thoughts So Far

This is a discussion on My Thoughts So Far within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2004, 10:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
My Thoughts So Far

Just by watching the gameplay videos this game is going to be great as it always is. A few things caught my eye...

1. Lineman laying on D-line men that have been dominated by that lineman. O-linemen are taught that if you get a pancake or if the Dline somehow is on the ground lay on him to take him out of the play. (Of course this wouldnt be the case in zone blocking, but I dont think this game is that advanced.)

2. Even though I wish they would make D easier. It looks as if jamming isnt so unrealistic. Last year they would jam for a good 3-4 seconds. You couldnt get off the line. Now since its not so effective people will be a little hesitant in bring up their secondary. Either this is the case or Memphis has no corners that can jam...

3. HFA will be great. No longer if your a heavy underdog going into a place like Nebraska's Memorial Field will you really feel confident in winning. The creation of HFA will make the game more realistic, and thats how it should be. North Texas should have a hell of a time winning at Michigan.

4. My Tigers aka Brad Smith should be this shiznit!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »