Home

Your NCAA playing atmosphere

This is a discussion on Your NCAA playing atmosphere within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2004, 01:40 AM   #1
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17
Your NCAA playing atmosphere

I dont know about ya'll but when I'm playing I dont like to be bothered. No phone calls, no visitors talking to me, just me concentrating on the game, with the surround sound blaring. Cause when theres a close game I move from my usual seat to down on the floor in front of the TV, thats when I really get serious.

In some of the cases from my greatest game list, I've actually been very nervous because I hate losing especially since these games average 1 hr plus in length.

How do you all like to play?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2004, 01:54 AM   #2
Rookie

KobeBryant's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Your NCAA playing atmosphere

When I play alone, I don't like a lot of distractions but every now and then I'll have to pause the game for a few to take my dog out. But when I play with friends I don't mind lots of music and talking and fun going on. But I like to listen to music most of the time I play the game once I've had it a few months, because then the commentary drives me up the wall.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »