Home

Need y'alls input....

This is a discussion on Need y'alls input.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2004, 07:40 PM   #9
Rookie

jwb0581's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Need y\'alls input....

Quote:

jcarr71 said:
He's referring to the fact that 95% of your posts refer to North Texas in some way, shape, or form. Its called hyperbole. I must agree with him though, its kind of annoying. I suppose its harmless though.

Anyway, a fun multiplayer dynasty is taking over the really bad Sun Belt teams together. North Texas is too easy to win with because of the game's flawed system, so they are always banned from choice when we do that.

Flawed system...Do you mean the teams in the big states have too much advantage over the teams in the little states?
Old 07-11-2004, 07:56 PM   #10
LPU
Rookie

LPU's Arena

OVR: 3

i think he means how teams like North Texas and Fresno State seem to win national titles within the first couple years of a dynasty when in real life it would take much longer for them to reach such a high level.
Old 07-11-2004, 08:53 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Well, I think that advantage in the game is bigger than it is in real life so I think thats a true statement even if its only a small part of the problem. The big problen is the way recruiting points are distributed. Most of the ways you get points (or go up or down in prestige) don't care much or anything at all about the strength of your schedule. North Texas plays in the weakest 1A conference by far and are much better than their competition to begin with. They are guaranteed a good record. They go up a star in prestige every year. They get huge recruiting points every year. They spend them well in Texas. Its really a can't miss propostion for UNT in the game.

This problem should be so easy to solve
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »