Home

What are you doing to get ready for 2005?

This is a discussion on What are you doing to get ready for 2005? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2004, 06:51 PM   #25
Champs

Husker_OS's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: What are you doing to get ready for 2005?

Quote:

bdunn13 said:
Yesterday - cut the gras.

Today - my girlfriend and I cleaned my house.

You got a big yard ? Our yard is huge. It takes about 4 1/2 hours to cut it all. I'm not allowed to go near the riding mower though, "it costs too much for me to break it".

I'm cleaning my room and hooking up my speakers to support the PS2. Hopefully it will work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2004, 06:52 PM   #26
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

Nah - takes me about an hour and half to cut tops.
Old 07-11-2004, 06:54 PM   #27
MVP

fpac's Arena

OVR: 15

Only thing I did was delete all the '04 files off my memory card and dig out my Sharkport for its yearly use.
Old 07-11-2004, 06:56 PM   #28
Champs

Husker_OS's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:

bdunn13 said:
Nah - takes me about an hour and half to cut tops.

Subdivision huh ?
Old 07-11-2004, 06:59 PM   #29
MVP

WatchdogXC's Arena

OVR: 15

Actually, I've been not playing past football games at all. I went the last 2 weeks without coming to the boards and seeing anything about NCAA to make the release date come sooner. Before MVP came out, it was killing me seeing all of those movies every day for more than a month before its release so I played some adventure type games to keep me busy and eventually had to check back at the boards and now have a couple long days to wait.

I don't have a good TV or sound system, but one thing cool I have is in my room, I have my 27 inch TV that I play on and my old 20 inch TV next to it to watch TV while playing. It is great for gaming with another game on the other TV.
Old 07-11-2004, 07:11 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1

Fortunately enough I was lucky to have a football camp at Harvard scheduled from the 10th through this Tuesday so when I'm done I'll come home to NCAA at my doorstep.
Old 07-11-2004, 08:58 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

jkf12321 said:
Quote:

usmevans7 said:
Quote:

medlinke said:
I am spending extra time with the wife and promised to watch "I Love the Ninties" with her on Tuesday night...INSTEAD of playing NCAA (the day I'll get it).

Hey...it's the price you pay to have access to all the good things in life like lovin'...never having to do clothes shopping, rarely having to cook, clean, or pick up after myself...

Heck...it's the LEAST I could do and I'm happy to do it!

Oh don't think I won't be paying my dues. I know exactly what you mean. I think the quote, 'Well since you'll be home playing football you can watch the kids and I'll go out with the girls to a moive or two.' Dunn Dunn Dunnnnnn. You can't play football and watch a 2-year old and 4-month old affectively. And there's no way I could play online. Constantly pausing telling my opponent, 'hold on one of the kids dropped kicked the other one.'

That dropkick part really made me laugh for some reason. Just the picture of a two year old dropkicking a four month old.

"Kick the baby!", "Don't kick the baby." - South Park -
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2004, 09:20 PM   #32
MVP

ESPNdeportes's Arena

OVR: 13

I haven't been doing anything for a few months......sort of like a ritualistic cleansing. I can't play NCAA year round or I'd get sick of it. I usually play it heavily until February, then lightly til April, then nothing til the new release. By not playing it for a while, I'm fully pumped for the new release.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »