Home

My Order Shipped, I got it From, I ordered From ect Thread

This is a discussion on My Order Shipped, I got it From, I ordered From ect Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2004, 02:10 AM   #57
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Target

I have a question... How many copies are your GS's or EB's getting? the stores in town here only get 5-10 copies of each.. Circuit City is the only place along with BestBuy that have more than 15 copies in town.
Old 07-12-2004, 02:27 AM   #58
X marks the spot

zephyr13's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:

MattG said:
Quote:

zephyr13 said:
Quote:

MattG said:
Quote:

HUSKERMO said:
I am out here in Vegas with a online preorder through EB (meadows mall). They say tuesday anyone know of a faster method, thx in advance.

I have mine preordered from EB in Galleria. I believe it's Tuesday as well so no help to ya. It's just a day...we can wait !

I live down in Green Valley fellas and I preordered mine from the gamestop on Windmill and Pecos. So far they have told me Tuesday. I was also at the Fashion Show Mall on Saturday and the EB there said Tuesday, definitely Wednesday.

I live in GV as well...GVHS class of '97...many years ago ! I didn't even know they had a GS on Windmell/Pecos. I've gone to the one at Hollywood Video on 215/Valley Verde. I work at Dillard's though in loss prevention at the Galleria so I figured it would be easy just to get it at the EB there.

P.S. Anybody every looking for a fun job...loss prevention/asset protection is the way to go. You get to play good guys/bad guys and they actually pay you for it. It's kind of hard to get into the field but once you do you can always find a job.

The GS on Trop and Pecos is pretty good with getting the games early but since I am off work for the summer (I am a teacher) I don't get up that way very often.
Old 07-12-2004, 02:51 AM   #59
MVP

hogfan's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: My Order Shipped, I got it From, I ordered From ect Thread

Was this from Gamestop retail or gamestop.com?

I pre-ordered mine from gamestop.com back in May. I kept telling my brother that he had better go ahead and pre-order or he is going to have to wait till later in the week since all the pre-orders will be filled.

Well, he preordered from EBgames LAST WEEK. He will have his game tomorrow(its been sitting at Fed Ex since Saturday, about 20 miles from his house), and it doesn't look like I will get until Tuesday.
Old 07-12-2004, 03:16 AM   #60
Lurker

bjf1377's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:

WallyHoppIII said:
I have a question... How many copies are your GS's or EB's getting? the stores in town here only get 5-10 copies of each.. Circuit City is the only place along with BestBuy that have more than 15 copies in town.

The Gamestop I get my games from most of the times here had a good 15 boxes full of games for the 3 systems last year. I don't know what that equates to in terms of copies, but it was a sizeable amount.
Old 07-12-2004, 04:06 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 2

Wally your full of it Eb get me my game every time before any store get it. My NCAA has been sitting in the FEDEX warehouse right now since Saturday. I will get it tommorrow morning because I live right on the border where the FX guy enters my city I will be right there waiting on him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2004, 04:09 AM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 2

Wally Im sorry I thought you said Eb. Please accept my apology.
Old 07-12-2004, 08:15 AM   #63
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Gamestop order is still processing...
Old 07-12-2004, 08:34 AM   #64
MVP

fantasysportsguy's Arena

OVR: 10

Got a call from my local Gamestop (Bristol Commons store in Bristol, Virginia)yesterday telling me that they had someone driving to Louisville (where EA ships games from) to pick up the game. He would be arriving this evening with it and anyone that had pre-orders (like me) would be able to get it about 8:00. They also had a Madden tournament yesterday and the winner got a free copy of Madden 2005. Very cool.

Let this again be a lesson to those of you that continue to insist on getting the game from EA. You arent gonna get the game any quicker, the priority is getting it to the stores, not you, and because of that, Gamestop and EB are your best friends.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »