Home

wireless controller problem

This is a discussion on wireless controller problem within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2015, 08:16 PM   #9
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: wireless controller problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by switch8
ya ive bought 2 new controllers and still same issue so im thinking something is wrong with ps3 and not sure what to do or how to go about fixing it without losing stuff on it very annoying this is the first yr i havnt gotten to play a dynasty with new rosters becuz of the issue it cutting off at the worse times in a game and causing me a sack or running me out of bounds ect very dissappointed cant find a fix

Are these online or offline dynasties?

On my 360, when I play offline, if my controller becomes disconnected (IE the battery dies or something) then the game pauses instantly. Does the PS3 not have this functionality? If not, that's really stupid.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 12-19-2015, 10:05 PM   #10
Rookie

switch8's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Are these online or offline dynasties?

On my 360, when I play offline, if my controller becomes disconnected (IE the battery dies or something) then the game pauses instantly. Does the PS3 not have this functionality? If not, that's really stupid.
offline dynasty and battery shows as charged on all controllers thats why it blows my mind i cant find the problem
Old 12-19-2015, 10:08 PM   #11
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by switch8
offline dynasty and battery shows as charged on all controllers thats why it blows my mind i cant find the problem
My understanding is that when you guys are playing your controller shuts off and the game keeps playing, causing you to take a sack or something. What I'm asking is does the game not pause automatically when your controller shuts off (meaning that you wouldn't have to eat a sack)? That's what happens on the 360.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2015, 01:45 PM   #12
Rookie

switch8's Arena

no it pauses once it disconnects but sometimes its delayed like i snap the ball and in the 3-5secs before it fully dc's i have no controll over the player so sometimes it will just stop me or will run me out of bounds
Old 12-21-2015, 09:42 AM   #13
Rookie

RyanXGrindle's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
My understanding is that when you guys are playing your controller shuts off and the game keeps playing, causing you to take a sack or something. What I'm asking is does the game not pause automatically when your controller shuts off (meaning that you wouldn't have to eat a sack)? That's what happens on the 360.

For my game personally it shuts off the moment the controller disconnects. The problem is that when you turn in back on it takes a second or two to get your bearings back, because the player will most likely be standing flat footed and not sprinting when you turn it back on which usually leads to something bad. As I said though, this seems to be the only game that is effected, so I just got a new wired controller (which I prefer anyway).
NHL: Boston Bruins

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »