Home

Jacksonville TV Station Review

This is a discussion on Jacksonville TV Station Review within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-12-2004, 09:07 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Jacksonville TV Station Review

Quote:

Mos1ted said:
Hopefully he was really really close to the line of scrimmage and even the slightest movement went had put him off sides. I'm kinda worried about the cpu doing automatic celebrations for my players that will cause penalties. If im going to get an Unsportsmanlike conduct penalty i want it to be my own fault.

I don't think they'll make it so the computer gets you in trouble like that.
Old 07-12-2004, 09:13 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

Superstar said:
"Also, if you are creeping a corner or linebacker to the line of scrimmage, and ask him to pump up the crowd, he'll be called offsides if the QB snaps the ball while his hands are in the air."

Huh? That's a pretty big bug that EA let through if it is true. Although it won't be hard to fix, a big bug none the less.

Its not a bug...its considered defense trying to make the offense jump which is a 5 yard penalty in Real life games....players cant get close to the LOS and do that...Im suprised EA has something like that in there....good job!

Whether or not it is called offsides is trivial....there has been miscalled penalties as long as i can remember in the NCAA franshise.
Old 07-12-2004, 09:19 AM   #11
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

That's not correct. The defense is called for the penalty if 1: They make sounds to draw the O offsides(like simulating the snap count) or 2: The make a sudden "hard" movement to make O jump. Standing at the line and raising arms to pump up crowd is not a penalty on the D.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2004, 09:25 AM   #12
Sweettouch

Dame's Arena

OVR: 19

that was a tight review of the game but the only thing i dislike is the 15 yeard penalty the computer made him get by celebrating i hope he just accidently hit the celebration buttton and didnt relize it
Old 07-12-2004, 09:31 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:

Skyboxer said:
That's not correct. The defense is called for the penalty if 1: They make sounds to draw the O offsides(like simulating the snap count) or 2: The make a sudden "hard" movement to make O jump. Standing at the line and raising arms to pump up crowd is not a penalty on the D.

That is the way I understood it.
Old 07-12-2004, 11:01 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Guys, that bug was in last year's game too. It happened to me several times. When the guy turns to the crowd and raises his arms, they are over the LOS for just a split second. If they snap the ball in that split second, it'll be called. It also does it with that animation where the LB kind of jumps toward the LOS, like he's trying to guess the snap. If the ball is snapped at the wrong time, and your guy is close enough to the LOS and he's doing that animation, they'll call it on you.

It's not a real common thing. I think it only happened to me 5 or 6 times in all my games last year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »