Home

Mike Williams, USC

This is a discussion on Mike Williams, USC within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2004, 06:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Mike Williams, USC

Is he in the game? I know people hate these questions and I could just wait 'til I get my copy tomorrow but I just wanted to know what they were going to do with the fast he hasn't been officially reinstated yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2004, 06:06 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: Mike Williams, USC

Quote:

shishka55 said:
Is he in the game? I know people hate these questions and I could just wait 'til I get my copy tomorrow but I just wanted to know what they were going to do with the fast he hasn't been officially reinstated yet.

Yes, he is in the game.
Old 07-12-2004, 06:08 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Well since its not really "him" but it is, you know. They could add his likeness with no problems, rather he plays this year or not. I dont think he is starting though and is 4th on their depth chart I believe.
Old 07-12-2004, 06:21 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Now, what to do with him. I have feeling he will be playing this year so I'm just gonna name him normally.
Old 07-12-2004, 06:28 PM   #5
Pac12fan

ochoco's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

Jistic said:
Now, what to do with him. I have feeling he will be playing this year so I'm just gonna name him normally.

I agree, plus this is totally different than the Clarret situation. Mike deserves to play IMHO. Whereas Clarret deserves a brand new shiney BINKEY.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2004, 07:02 PM   #6
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

Well remember that Clarett was still likely to play when this game was released last year. He was practicing with the team for the Washington game and wasn't pronounced "done" until the season was up and running.

Also, could someone tell me if Kent State quarterback Josh Cribbs is in the game? He would be QB No. 9. Otherwise, I'd expect the starter to be No. 2.
Old 07-12-2004, 07:14 PM   #7
MVP

Badgun's Arena

Quote:

ochoco said:
Quote:

Jistic said:

I agree, plus this is totally different than the Clarret situation. Mike deserves to play IMHO. Whereas Clarret deserves a brand new shiney BINKEY.

He does not deserve to play. There was always doubt that the lower court judge's decision would stand. Williams and his advisors knew this. He may not be as big of a punk as Clarett, but he still saw dollar signs and they apparently were more important than his education and eligibility. Being greedy and ignorant is no excuse here. Hell, I'm not a player, coach, or official, but I had enough sense to know that those guys were not going to be allowed in the draft.

Oh, they'll probably let him play, but he does not DESERVE anything. What he deserves is to lose that $60,000 scholarship that he so quickly turned his back on when he though he was going to get to go pro.

At some point these guys are going to have to stop worrying about teh bling bling and play ball.
Old 07-12-2004, 07:39 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

Jistic said:

don't be so sure about that. he has to document and repay every penny his agent hooked him up with. williams himself said over $100,000. not very easy to do when you haven't worked all summer. lol. in my opinion the nfl needs to hook him up with a suplemental draft.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »