Home

the "COOLEST THING YOU'VE SEEN SO FAR" thread

This is a discussion on the "COOLEST THING YOU'VE SEEN SO FAR" thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2004, 05:08 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: the \"COOLEST THING YOU\'VE SEEN SO FAR\" thread

i took my qb scramblinh toward the endzone and dove to get it. As i did this the defender dove at me. We collided in the air and my qb did a flip in the air and landed hard on his back!!!!! I couildntr believe this and the person i was playing was shocked as wewll
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2004, 05:28 PM   #26
Rookie

Sammich's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:

plez2002 said:
I saw one fan almost fall over a railing trying to get the sign he dropped and his two buddies had to pull him back on his feet...

I saw one where two guys did a chest bump, and one of em fell on the ground. I was also laughing at the crazy dancing guy they show in some of the cut scenes.
Old 07-13-2004, 05:49 PM   #27
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13

The best thing I've seen so far is when I was playing with Missouri against Kansas. Brad Smith lined up in the shotgun and faked a draw one way, then ran the other way down the sideline for about a 60 yard TD. Very sweet.
Old 07-13-2004, 06:09 PM   #28
Darth_Dorn

OVR:

My top receiver was struggling and went into the rattled state. I switched him with my 2nd receiver to get a lesser talented CB on him to see if it would make the difference. The very next play, he gets by the CB and is wide open down the sideline, and I nail him with a pass that leads him into the endzone. His composure rating went back up.

I had one play left before halftime rolled around, and I figured I'd throw a hail mary. I threw it up down the middle of the field, and I had two of my guys and two of theirs. The ball got tipped back towards the 10 yard line, where one of the receivers streaking down the left side of the field caught it. He got a few yards, then went into the tackling animation where he's fighting for a few extra yards then does a last second lunge. The lunge put him into the end zone.

Old 07-13-2004, 06:14 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

I pressured the QB into lofting a prayer towards his wideout that I had single man coverage on. The ball was so badly overthrown I took my CB and did a speed burst to where the ball was headed, leaving the WR an easy 5 yards behind me. As the ball was coming down I knew I couldn't catch it so I dove. Now the cool part: the CB grabbed at the ball and somersaulted in the air, keeping his body between the ball and the ground. Unfortunately he tipped the ball up by doing so...and of course the WR was right there to snag it out of the air and go another 40 yards to ruin my shutout.

Cool...with a dash of tragedy thrown in for texture.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »