Home

What rosters should I start a dynasty with?

This is a discussion on What rosters should I start a dynasty with? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2015, 12:30 PM   #1
ALG
Rookie

OVR: 0
What rosters should I start a dynasty with?

I have done many dynasties in this game, always using some 2013-14 rosters I had. This was because I always started a franchise on Madden NFL 25 to go along with the dynasty and I wanted players like Manziel and Mariota and such in the franchise. However, I recently picked up Madden NFL 16 and made that my goto Madden game, so I really don't play M25 much anymore.

With that said, what rosters should I use for dynasties going forward? The ones I have always used, the ones that are years old by now? Should I use rosters from this past season? Or should I put this game on the shelf for awhile and wait to see if anyone makes rosters for this upcoming season? What would you do?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2015, 10:10 AM   #2
MVP

Re: What rosters should I start a dynasty with?

I would just use someone's rosters for this past season. May as well try something new, and this way you don't have to wait for people to start finalizing '16 rosters.
Old 12-20-2015, 05:17 PM   #3
ALG
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofx94
I would just use someone's rosters for this past season. May as well try something new, and this way you don't have to wait for people to start finalizing '16 rosters.
After thinking about it, that's probably what I'm going to do. Rosters for the upcoming season might not be made for another year (give or take a few months) and I'm not sure I can put this game in e shelf for that long, so I'll probably just do a few dynasties with the rosters this past seas one. I'm sure by the time I get tired of them, new rosters will be out.
Old 12-20-2015, 06:56 PM   #4
Rookie

Pandabear218's Arena

NCAAF 14 2015-16 Rosters (Xbox 360) http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=864137

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCAAF: Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
NFL: Atlanta Falcons
MLB: Atlanta Braves

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »