Home

Anyone else able to pass ?

This is a discussion on Anyone else able to pass ? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2004, 11:14 PM   #17
MVP

JoeBudden's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Anyone else able to pass ?

I was 3-29 with 3 interceptions my first game against Ohio State i was Michigan.
Old 07-13-2004, 11:18 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 8

Pump fake. It's a whole differnt game with some well timed fakes.
Old 07-13-2004, 11:25 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Well I gotta work on QB percentage, but I just had a game where I was 11/27 277 yds 3 TD's, 2 INT's and I won 38-10 but most of my catches were manual catches which is kinda hard. You can't bullet it really.
Old 07-14-2004, 12:03 AM   #20
Champs

Husker_OS's Arena

OVR: 39

Dang. 277 yards ?? My best is like 170. I run the ball most of the time and then take advantage with a PA play. I do the 5 step drop. The incredible thing is, Ray Hudson has 753 yards rushing in 4 games. Nobody else in the NCAA has more than 700. And he's not even a Heisman Candidate
Old 07-14-2004, 12:16 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm extremely frustrated by the passing in 2005. now I've got an option QB, acc in the low 80's, o i'm not expecting 200 yard games. but i'm only 30% on the season, and lucky to get 50 yards a game. there's just no one open! hitches/comebacks are worthless, out routes are nearly worthless. what isnt swatted down my low 90's catching reciever drops (or has bounce off his helmet, the moron )
i tried practice mode, to see if i could work the kinks out. got so pissed i turned it off.
my passing game -> <- computer DBs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2004, 12:23 AM   #22
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

OKCstanger said:
I'm extremely frustrated by the passing in 2005. now I've got an option QB, acc in the low 80's, o i'm not expecting 200 yard games. but i'm only 30% on the season, and lucky to get 50 yards a game. there's just no one open! hitches/comebacks are worthless, out routes are nearly worthless. what isnt swatted down my low 90's catching reciever drops (or has bounce off his helmet, the moron )
i tried practice mode, to see if i could work the kinks out. got so pissed i turned it off.
my passing game -> <- computer DBs

Keep working on that Practice Mode. It really helps. Who are you using anyway? Just remember to get rid of the ball quickly. Good to see another Oklahoman on the boards.
Old 07-14-2004, 12:25 AM   #23
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Well just finished another one I just need to work on my percentage man. It's horrible. I got the yards but my percentage stinks. This game vs Clemson, 13/37 236 yds 1 TD, 1 INT. If my defense didn't save me I'd lost this game, final score 19-10 Percentage man, uhhhh, it's rough.
Old 07-14-2004, 12:27 AM   #24
Isildur's Heir

McLite's Arena

OVR: 24

Passing sucks !!

I just spent over an hour in practice mode going over all my plays in my custom playbook vs. random defensive plays. As said when you scramble you are done !!

Basically know your routes and know them well. If the safety comes up you have 1 on 1 and then can go deep...but it's a blitz more than likely so don't sit back there.

If they don't and it's zone...look for crossing patterns...deep or shallow.

If it's man 2 man you can still get some crossing patterns. Outs are almost impossible unless there is a blown coverage.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »