Home

A few dynasty questions...

This is a discussion on A few dynasty questions... within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-14-2004, 02:23 PM   #1
Rookie

jcarr71's Arena

OVR: 2
A few dynasty questions...

Last night a friend of mine picked up the game. We had our time honored tradition of picking two really bad, equal, and in the same state teams that we would run a simulated dynasty with. Florida Atlantic and Florida International were the obvious choices for this season.

We simulated four seasons last night and not once did we ever have a player step out of line and need to be diciplined. What gives? Other programs were going on probation but we were running perfect little teams, IN FLORIDA! How unrealistic is that? Do you not get rule breakers if you simulate or what? Also, we had coaching contracts off if that had anything to do with it.

On the topic of coaching contracts being turned off, that defaulted our coach prestige to 6 stars. Now woudln't that make using the coach prestige pitch kind of cheap? Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2004, 02:27 PM   #2
R**k**

OVR: 2
Re: A few dynasty questions...

I'm pretty sure that if you simulate then you don't deal with discipline issues. I simmed a season and the same thing happened to me, not one issue popped up. I played a few games afterwards in the same dynasty and had infractions happen three times. I think the CPU handles them (might be an option under coaches options.
Old 07-14-2004, 02:37 PM   #3
D*tr**t F*nb*y

lionsfan49's Arena

OVR: 9

If you are simulating I am pretty sure you have to stop and check your rosters for discipline issues.

I get a message when I press start to go to the controller select screen if I have a discipline issue. It says "one or more user controlled teams have discipline issues"
Old 07-14-2004, 02:37 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Try going into coach options and turning off discipline assistance.
Old 07-14-2004, 04:53 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

I would gather that, the better your taem is to start off, the more disciplinary problems you will have to start off. Just getting a lowly ranked team to compete is hard enough on reasonable difficulty levels, having to do so while suspending your players makes it almost impossible...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2004, 05:56 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 4

I simmed a season with one team having Discipline assistance On, and one Off. I never saw any notices about discipline but when I entered year 2's preseason the team that had it turned On was on 2 years probation and was docked 10 scholarships. The team with it Off was free and clear. Both started the dynasty with low "interest" from the NCAA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »