Home

Im stuck playing mascots because of xbox, help! called EA too

This is a discussion on Im stuck playing mascots because of xbox, help! called EA too within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2004, 09:10 PM   #1
MVP

forensicd's Arena

OVR: 21
Im stuck playing mascots because of xbox, help! called EA too

ok, i have tried everything. Switched off my widsecreen, even though i have 65" hdtv. switched off my dolby and dts, even though i have 1500 dollar speaker system. turned off 480p, turned off play by play, turned off all visual markers in the game, turned off NCAA camera view, and still all i get is slowdown. The game is a blast when it runs correctly, but that for me is only in mascot games and practice, so I find myself ditching the real game to play with some dudes in suits. if anyone has any other ideas, please let me know. I called EA, they said they have never "heard" of this slowdown issue, and told me to take the disc back. Im about to give up on EA, since i had to take back last years NCAA because it would never save my season!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2004, 09:16 PM   #2
Rookie

ddonnelly19's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Im stuck playing mascots because of xbox, help! called EA too

Anybody tried turning off the "camera shake" feature? Just a thought...
Old 07-14-2004, 09:39 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Im stuck playing mascots because of xbox, help! called EA too

Hey, if you did all of those things and still get slowdown, ditch the game. I did some of those things and get some slowdown in big stadiums, but it's ot so bad as before. I feel if you spent all of that money on your entertainment setup, you shouldn't have to go back to stereo, let alone interlaced video!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »