Home

Let's set the record straight here (X-box)...

This is a discussion on Let's set the record straight here (X-box)... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2004, 12:11 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Let\'s set the record straight here (X-box)...

I am sick and f*cking tired of hearing about all of the x-box problems incessantly and to no end. My x-box was getting the DDE's to no end, and you know what? It probably had a little to do with the fact that it was a launch box from 2002. I hate to break it to you guys, but the fact is that things break down after a while and two years of usage, in the middle of a college common room with all the beer constantly around the damn thing, its going to give out eventually.

You know what I did? I traded it in (in its decrepit state), got 30.00 towards a new x-box and just johnnyed it up and got a new one. The game runs fine. Slowdown is not an issue. STFU! Seriously. The game is very solid to say the least, and the improvements in presentation more than make up for the 49.99 cover. If you are having problems, take the game back, lose 15.00 and shut up. If you don't want to pony up the 90.00 or so it would cost for a new x-box (which you can't afford anyways on your $15/week allowances) then don't do it. Seriously. Shut up please. I can't take all of this incessant whining from the majority of you 12-year-old OAFBOYs. It IS nauseating and out out of hand. This game is good, and that is that. That is all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2004, 12:16 AM   #2
Rookie

bdouk's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Let\'s set the record straight here (X-box)...

Wow that was very helpful
Old 07-15-2004, 12:16 AM   #3
Rookie

jackson's Arena

OVR: 5

wdan, i will take all that as motivation to act. .. .i think. i am 25 and have been playing ncaa for years ie bill walsh. been playing madden since championship series. i just want an authentic realistic ncaa game. the slowdown is a game killer. have a little apathy for gods sake
Old 07-15-2004, 12:17 AM   #4
MVP

WatchdogXC's Arena

OVR: 15

I still think there is no excuse for these consoles to break down. All my old consoles work including my NES.
Old 07-15-2004, 12:22 AM   #5
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

WDaniel said:
If you don't want to pony up the 90.00 or so it would cost for a new x-box (which you can't afford anyways on your $15/week allowances) then don't do it.

I get $20 a week. How else do you think I can afford my comic book collecting hobby, going to Star Trek conventions and playing Dungeons and Dragons.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2004, 12:28 AM   #6
Rookie

apahty????? are you kidding me???? over a videogame? some of you are nuts. this game is fantastic the slowdown (which is minimal to nonexistent) is not a problem...if it is...take the game back and put money down towards ESPN NFL, which comes out in less than a week. You guys are making a mountain out of a molehill. Seriously.

And for the guy who sarcastically chastises me for that being "helpful", eat my [censored] with a spoon. It was helpful. This is not a problem. Shut up.
Old 07-15-2004, 12:29 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:

Spanky said:
Quote:

WDaniel said:
If you don't want to pony up the 90.00 or so it would cost for a new x-box (which you can't afford anyways on your $15/week allowances) then don't do it.

I get $20 a week. How else do you think I can afford my comic book collecting hobby, going to Star Trek conventions and playing Dungeons and Dragons.

well thank god you're not one of those.
Old 07-15-2004, 12:34 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

My XBox is less than three months old, and I'm getting terrible slowdown.

It's a major issue, and EA should be embarassed, although, I'm sure they aren't.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »