Home

punishment for rules violators..

This is a discussion on punishment for rules violators.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2004, 12:56 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
punishment for rules violators..

I turned off recruiting assistance and discipline assistance and had a qb who was responsible for 65% of my offense and played well in two games, habitually cheat on exams and had people write his homework. I was in a pickle because Idaho really needs this guy to make their offense run, but the guy needed to be taught a lesson. I ended up suspending him for the year. Good thing is he is only a freshman, and I'll hopefully have him for a couple more years. What do you guys think, to harsh or right on? Also, what have you as coaches doled out for constant rule violators?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2004, 12:58 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: punishment for rules violators..

I went fairly easy on most of my guys, giving about half the punishment suggested to everyone, and at the end of the year to my compelete surprise, BANG!.....slapped with a two year probation losing 10 scholarships.
Old 07-15-2004, 01:01 AM   #3
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11

Tony Paciotti skipped his classes so i suspended him for a game. Jonathan Orr missed an exam, just let that one slide by though, i mean you can make up exams right?

watch it i'll lose all my scholarships or something.
Old 07-15-2004, 01:04 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 12

One of my lineman forged a DR excuse..lol So I had to discipline him for 1 quarter. Hope that shook him up..
Old 07-15-2004, 01:11 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 6

i used my created team for dynasty and right off the bat, before the 1st game of the year i find out my starting fullback was messing with a booster, so i suspended him for 3 games with the option of the whole year, but he may not play a down for me as far as im concerned. i got 5 running backs or a extra tight end that could take his place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2004, 01:14 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Frank Gore for Miami is trouble. 2 out of 3 violations against him. Suspended 2 quarters first time and 1 game the second time. Tyrone Moss has been a stud in his absense though.
Old 07-15-2004, 04:26 AM   #7
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

I'm using Fresno State and My first two games were at Washington and Kansas State. I had my startingDE (forgot name) Skip an exambefor UW So I sat himfor1 quarter. My Best receiver was seen with a booster and I sat him for 2 quarters befor KSU. My 3rd string FS missed a teammeeting soI sat him for two games. My meter is about 1/5 of the way full right now. I think I'mheadedfor some lost scholorships my self...
Old 07-15-2004, 05:01 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 7

I'm playing with Texas A&M and QB Reggie McNeal disrupted a meeting so I suspended him for the 1st game. He played horribly in game two. Before game three, he was caught cheating on an exam...getting answers on a cell phone. BASTARD! I had to suspend him for 5 games. Try running an offense in the Big 12 with a true freshman QB. UGH.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »