Home

Recruits not sigining?

This is a discussion on Recruits not sigining? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2004, 11:23 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Recruits not sigining?

I just finished my second season of dyanasty. I lost both of my running backs so I went hard after the #1 RB who happened to be a JuCo. I've got him locked up it seems and head into the last week and get my committments and he's not listed so I'm naturally very unhappy because not only did I lose him. I lost three four-stars that I was top in their three school list too. Then I went to the targets page and all four of those guys were still targeted. They didn't sign with anyone? I then went over to the Top-100 prospects and there were several guys listed that had no team.

Has anyone else seen this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2004, 11:28 AM   #2
Rookie

kingt36's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Recruits not sigining?

I've had the same thing happen. I created a recruit and he initially had three other schools on his list, in the last two weeks, I'd become the number one team on his list, but he didn't sign. I looked at the targets, top 100, and even scanned the OBs on all the other teams and he was no where to be found. I figured maybe he didn't pass his ACT's and went to juco. lol..I hope it's not a glitch, I'd like to see him in a nother few years....
Old 07-15-2004, 11:30 AM   #3
Banned

OHguy00's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Recruits not sigining?

There's already a thread about this. Here ya go

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »