Home

Coach Prestige

This is a discussion on Coach Prestige within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2004, 04:38 PM   #1
Pac12fan

ochoco's Arena

OVR: 12
Coach Prestige

It looks like they finally seperated coach prestige from team prestige this year wich is GREAT imho. I tested it to make sure and quit a dynasty team and singed with another. My coach was 3 star and the team was one star. After taking on the new team my coach prestige is still 3 while the teams is still one.

I noticed that you could pich coach prestige now so I wanted to make sure it was legit as far as was it really different than the team, and it is.

Just thought I'd not that. Prolly no biggie to most but a nice addition to me!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2004, 04:59 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Coach Prestige

I couldn't agree with you more---I usually just sim games to work through dynasties and take them to the national championship game. Once I do this I resign and then try and take another team to the title---keeps it interesting and it is usually a challenge because I keep running into teams that I have made into national powers. I usually will go all the way down to a 1 star program when taking a new job so it will be nice to keep some of my prestige when going to a less prestigous school.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »