Home

i just beat the 4th ranked guy on xbox live and he pulled the plug !!!

This is a discussion on i just beat the 4th ranked guy on xbox live and he pulled the plug !!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2004, 08:28 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: i just beat the 4th ranked guy on xbox live and he pulled the plug

Quote:

CardsFan27 said:
Yeah I am 2-6 online, not because I suck but because I play the likes of Miami and national powers as Illinois, I've been told a few times I'm better than my record indicates and I should use a better team but what can I say I'm loyal to my team

Anyway I played a game in the OS room last night and it was probably the best game I've played so far, Penn St. @ Illinois, the game is being played in a blizzard, my D played great, my WR's lost me the game, WR fumbled twice and he got the ball and scored of both drives (one fumble was at his 25 yard line), final score 10-0 PSU, if not for Kelvin Hayden fumbling 2 times I think I coulda won but very good sportsmanship and all around good game.

Props to ya. I'm 10-13 with TCU only. Anyone can win with Miami, OSU, USC, etc.
Old 07-22-2004, 09:09 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: i just beat the 4th ranked guy on xbox live and he pulled the plug !!!

I've had the same problem. In one game I played, I was beating the guy 14-0 so he pulled the plug. I continued on versus the computer and won easily, yet it is listed on my standings as a quit and a loss for me. I also got disconnected (no fault of my own) in the last minute of a 28-28 tie, which is also listed as a loss, as is a 14-14 tie where I also got disconnected and was driving for the winning score at the end of the game before a disconnect. I also haven't been credited with an OT game win. Do those games count in the standings? Anyway, my record and ranking are taking a hit due to having a bunch of losses where I didn't really lose, and a bunch of disconnects when the other player disconnected. Hope they get these problems fixed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »