Home

EA's response to the slowdown problem

This is a discussion on EA's response to the slowdown problem within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2004, 02:11 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: EA\'s response to the slowdown problem

That is hilarious. The people that don't have slow down issues experience "hyper" speeds in practice mode while the rest of us that have the slow down issues only experience the correct speeds in practice. Very nice, ea. They better offer a corrected version for those of us with the problem copies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2004, 02:37 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

That's incorrect,

EA said they were going to slow it down this year, that is why in your regular games it feels much slower.

I think that they didn't code the Practice mode with the same momentum slowdown effect, so it is the same speed as last year. I really think that EA intended for it to be the slower speed that it is. Now whether that speed is ideal for you is personal.
Old 07-16-2004, 06:59 PM   #27
Rookie

dbacks01's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:

rmacteague said:
That's incorrect,

EA said they were going to slow it down this year, that is why in your regular games it feels much slower.

I think that they didn't code the Practice mode with the same momentum slowdown effect, so it is the same speed as last year. I really think that EA intended for it to be the slower speed that it is. Now whether that speed is ideal for you is personal.

Yea it is slower this year but when I'm online on live and I try a running play and the speed slows down to bullet time like in the matrix somethings wrong.
Old 07-16-2004, 07:06 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 3
Slow Down Here

I have Xbox slodown and it gives me a headache
Old 07-16-2004, 07:08 PM   #29
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:

rmacteague said:
That's incorrect,

Dear God.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »