Home

if you think your day was bad,

This is a discussion on if you think your day was bad, within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2004, 12:44 AM   #1
Rookie

jackson's Arena

OVR: 5
if you think your day was bad,

i started off the day optimistic with figuring out the xbox slowdown. when i concluded something was wrong i drove 70 miles round trip to gamestop for a new xbox and new copy of ncaa. i tried it back at home and slowdown still there. that's it going back another 70 miles to get ps2 system and copy. get back home again and the game looks like garbage on my hdtv. well, i guess it is the cables for i was using standard av when i should have component right. back to gamestop yet again, not joking here. this time i manage to get some monster component cables for a discount, lucky me right? wrong, get back home and the damn things wont work for some reason. i call gamestop and they tell me they were discounted because they were used which in translation means some joe blow brought them back because they didnt work. gamestop had the prescence of mind to put them back on the shelf. lets summarize
start of day: xbox, game with slowdown, lots of fuel in car
end of day: ps2, game looks like crap, -150 bones, empty fuel tank.

not complaining but sh!t!!!!!!!!!
how was your day?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2004, 01:38 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: if you think your day was bad,

Sry about your terrible day...geez, EA is really off the ball this year!
Old 07-16-2004, 01:40 AM   #3
Rookie

cjtiger300's Arena

I had to have a colonoscopy today. I found out afterwards that they had to remove a palop (sp?), that could possible be cancer. Oh yeah and I am only 25. I think I win, what do you think. I will trade days with ya.
Old 07-16-2004, 01:44 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 7

I'd have to give it to CJTiger on that one. Sorry to hear man, hope everything is fine
Old 07-16-2004, 01:50 AM   #5
Rookie

jackson's Arena

whoa cjtiger, you won that one. sorry to hear about your health problems man. keep us posted. im 25 also and i try to be thankful for what health i do have. hows ncaa for ya?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2004, 02:08 AM   #6
Pro

cranes74us's Arena

OVR: 3

hey sorry to hear that man, HOPE everything comes out allright
Old 07-16-2004, 02:14 AM   #7
Rookie

cjtiger300's Arena

I have the PS2 version and I think that it is great. Haven't ventured online yet, but my DSL connection was solid last year. I love how they have improved the running. The cuts this year are more realistic. I would of liked to see them add more cosmitic stuff to the game though, like new annoucning phrases, new intros and outros to the games. The y need to change that every year b/c a hardcore gamer like me gets tired of hearing the same old crap. Other than that I think its great. Oh yeah, thanks for your concern. I also hope everything turns out allright.
Old 07-16-2004, 02:50 AM   #8
Pro

where do u live? I live in missouri and I have 3 gamestops and 1 eb located in like a 10 mile radius from my house. Does the xbox version really look that good?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »