Home

$200 COPY OF NCAA

This is a discussion on $200 COPY OF NCAA within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2004, 03:09 PM   #25
Rookie

Recon's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: $200 COPY OF NCAA

Quote:

sweettouch said:
Quote:

Recon said:
He doesnt have to have a warrant to search your car.

Only arrest you, have probable cause, or cosent.

what are you talking about he do need a warrant to search his car if that was the case any cop could say i have supicion to think he has something in his car get your fax straight.

But what you should have did is told the cop the truth that you were rushing off the to get college football 2k5 he might have let you go with a warning

First off you have no idea what your talking about. So get your facts straight. And by the way did you take criminal law at the Department of Corrections.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2004, 03:09 PM   #26
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

sweettouch said:
Quote:

Recon said:
He doesnt have to have a warrant to search your car.

Only arrest you, have probable cause, or cosent.

what are you talking about he do need a warrant to search his car if that was the case any cop could say i have supicion to think he has something in his car get your fax straight.

But what you should have did is told the cop the truth that you were rushing off the to get college football 2k5 he might have let you go with a warning

Warrants are not always necessary for a search - in fact there are 7 excceptions to the "rule"
Old 07-16-2004, 03:11 PM   #27
Rookie

Recon's Arena

Quote:

sweettouch said:
Quote:

Recon said:
Quote:

jackson said:
recon, are you a cop. either you know your unreasonable searches and seizures, or your a cop. thats not general knowledge. im a cop in ok. reply if ya are.

lol...........sure am in North Carolina. Do you work for a big department.

If Recon is a cop he must be like denzell on training day or just a horrible cop o i got it one of those cops on RENO 911 i hope when i drive threw nc you dont pull me over damn

You must realy hate the Police. Let me guess your a victim of society, and the Police is always holding you down.
Old 07-16-2004, 03:16 PM   #28
Sweettouch

Dame's Arena

You must realy hate the Police. Let me guess your a victim of society, and the Police is always holding you down. [/quot

lets just say i'm a product dwb nut i am also a law student and if you know those 7 exceptions most of them deals with them looking for a suspect and yoou fit the description of a suspect and they still need a warrant they can arrest you but they still need a warrant to seach your property.
Old 07-16-2004, 03:18 PM   #29
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

"they still need a warrant to seach your property. "

Um, no they don't. I really feel sorry for your law school.
Old 07-16-2004, 03:19 PM   #30
Rookie

Recon's Arena

Quote:

sweettouch said:

You must realy hate the Police. Let me guess your a victim of society, and the Police is always holding you down. [/quot

lets just say i'm a product dwb nut i am also a law student and if you know those 7 exceptions most of them deals with them looking for a suspect and yoou fit the description of a suspect and they still need a warrant they can arrest you but they still need a warrant to seach your property.

Please give my your definition to "search incident to arrest".
Old 07-16-2004, 03:23 PM   #31
All Star

Holic's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:

Recon said:
Quote:

sweettouch said:

Kinston is a pretty small town, right? My wife is from Kenansville, and if I remember we went to a mall in Kinston once. Anyway, I'm going to be rolling through there next Saturday morning, and I would like your name and badge #.

So when the cop pulls me over, I can say so and so gave me the authority to speed. Thanks buddy..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2004, 03:36 PM   #32
Sweettouch

Dame's Arena

Quote:

Recon said:
Quote:

sweettouch said:

first of all i would like to say i'm a big enough man to know when i'm wrong or apologize but i just did my research and found out htat each state has diffrent laws concerning search warrants and searching people property so whats goes on in NC is not not the same in MI my bad recon

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »