Home

I Can Do User Celebrations But...(Possible Spoilers)

This is a discussion on I Can Do User Celebrations But...(Possible Spoilers) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2004, 08:49 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: I Can Do User Celebrations But...(Possible Spoilers)

Yeah Pared, you are right about that. I saw a new one yesterday. I recorded a safety and my guy made the safety sign with his hands and held it for a few seconds. It was pretty cool.
Old 07-18-2004, 11:18 AM   #10
bobo3

OVR:

Anyone know any other unique ones to a stadium? I know the gator chomp one (score at Florida), and I guess there might be an FSU one. So anyone know any?

Old 07-18-2004, 12:33 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

bobo3 said:
Anyone know any other unique ones to a stadium? I know the gator chomp one (score at Florida), and I guess there might be an FSU one. So anyone know any?

I played this one guy online, who plays with FSU. He was the home team. One of my receiver scored on a long touchdown reception. When I did a celebration, he imitated the tomahawk chop with the throat slash. I nearly fell off my couch when I saw that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2004, 12:37 PM   #12
MVP

dust247's Arena

OVR: 14

When I was playing against florida and I scored a td and hit R2 Square and my player did the gator chomp.
Old 07-18-2004, 06:55 PM   #13
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10

Me TOO!!!!! I couldn't beleive what I saw when I played at FSU. JD Runnels scored and did the Tomahawk slash. Unreal, I loved it best animation yet.
Old 07-20-2004, 02:09 PM   #14
Rookie

I have yet to see the FSU or Florida ones yet, but I haven't played at either of their fields. I did see one really cool one that I liked. I recorded a huge sack with a DT and afterwards it showed him acting like an airplane with his arms straight out like he just "flew" through the defense. It was awesome!
Old 07-21-2004, 02:51 PM   #15
Rookie

there are more celebrations than what you get after a TD, or a 3rd down stop too... if you make a field goal you can hold L2 + square and the place holder will pick up the kicker, if you press R2 + square the kicker will kinda slide across the field in a huge kick motion and get flagged.... after the first down on offense you can celebrate (this may have already been discussed)... on any down if you stop the opposing team behind the line of scrimage you can celebrate. but the one celebration that I see every now and then is a one where the refs call out a penalty on a team and your players either walk up to him and discuss it and don't get flagged, or run up in the refs face and yell and jump and get flagged.

I think if you're playing a rival game anytime you celebrate you'll mock the other team, I've seen Seminoles, and Volunteers mock the Gators by doing the chomp and then the throat cut. I'd like to find out more than that though.

hope this helps anyone
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »