Home

you have to run the ball

This is a discussion on you have to run the ball within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2004, 08:56 PM   #25
MVP

unc12003's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: you have to run the ball

yep, i'm in my second year with UNC and had been struggling passing all year. But when I played @ VT i did about half run and half pass and went 12-17 for 295 yds and 5 TDs, i won 40-0!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2004, 10:27 PM   #26
Rookie

Arclight's Arena

OVR: 2

I noticed when I mixed the plays my passing was better. Thought that before I read this thread.
Old 07-27-2004, 07:19 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yea I agree that running the ball helps with the passing. I played as FSU against USC on 8 minute quarters and I totally destroyed USC 59-3. Booker and Washington both had over 100 yards rushing and that helped Chris Rix to throw 11-20 and about 350 yards passing. The one thing was that, the best catches were the ones where my receiver had about 5 defenders on him and he would somehow come down with it. Anyways this game was way different then my game against Miami when I first bought it. I barely pulled that on off 12-7.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »