Home

NCAA 05 PS2 owners.....

This is a discussion on NCAA 05 PS2 owners..... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2004, 11:34 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA 05 PS2 owners.....

I don't know why people are bashing this game. I got it for PS2 and I freakin love it. I was about to trade in my PS2 for an XBOX for this game and ESPN, and I am damn glad that I did not go through with it. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like there are a lot of good new animations this year and big hits look like BIG HITS!!! Dynasty mode is top notch. The coaching job offers actually have different tasks. This game is , at least for PS2.
Old 07-16-2004, 11:38 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA 05 PS2 owners.....

Quote:

mwynn05 said:
i have it for ps2 and love it one of my favorite things is online when you call a TO you have 90 seconds then 25 i wish it was like this when you played the computer

it actually does have this feature when you play this computer, you might have it turned off but its there for me and i really like it also, gives me some time to choose the perfect play

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »