Home

Well worth the wait!

This is a discussion on Well worth the wait! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2004, 06:09 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Well worth the wait!

I keep hearing about all this complaining, but I would like to say I LOVE THIS GAME! This game is so enjoyable...its finally a challenge on AA. The atmosphere in the game is incredible and it keeps me coming back for more, a true college feel. This will most likely be the only football game I buy this year...I am a huge fan of college football while the NFL just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. The player in the NFL seem to only care about money and show no passion. Im defintely sticking with NCAA 2005 this yr: great online play, great atmosphere, great fun-factor. I'm having more fun with the online play than any other game I have on XBOX Live. My only complaint: many people online use powerhouse teams. I play as NORTH TEXAS, and NT is the only team I will ever play with... I'm 4-2 right now. Great game, well worth the wait. Next up, DooM3: comes out for PC on Aug. 3rd... it will be the game of all games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2004, 06:58 AM   #2
J_MAC

OVR:
Re: Well worth the wait!

Hey we need to get together sometime and play a game...I play as Arkansas...not exactly what I would call a powerhouse.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »