Home

The problem with NCAA infractions

This is a discussion on The problem with NCAA infractions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2004, 05:31 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: The problem with NCAA infractions

The infractions along with the transfers seems to be a system of checks and balences in the game--sure if you were at Notre Dame or Florida State for several years you can build a great team and may be able to control your discipline problems with better recruiting but if you are in need of decent players you will take just about anyone. I am in my 4th season overall(sim only) and played with Iowa for two years and won the Nat'l Champ then I took a job at San Jose St----1* prestige and went 3-9 the first season and had various discipline problems but thought I had it under control---then the last game ---my QB needs to be suspended but I didn't do it and that was the last straw I believe---two years probation and a loss of 10 scholorships each year---in reality it didn't kill me too much because I didn't have enough points to get too many recuits. Learn to control your guys and it will be to your advantage later on---the best one I've seen so far is that "your player....had an altercation involving the police this weekend and needs to be suspended" ---must have been a beach party!
Old 07-19-2004, 05:59 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

MFootball said:
Why do they ALWAYS happen to your starters? Why doesn't your 3rd string TE, or 4th string RB ever get in trouble?

maybe you can reverse your depth charts(worst players starting) and go to formation subs and put in your starters.
that might be too much, but if i understand this right, then it just might take care of the starter infraction problem.
Old 07-19-2004, 06:07 PM   #35
Rookie

jjonesAU's Arena

OVR: 2

I think its done by ratings, because i've had a backup safety have an infraction, but he's only two points below my starter (i think he's an 82).

I've been lucky enough that my infractions have come before small games, and i've been able to do without (played LA-Monroe and The Citadel w/out Jason Campbell) for that game and shortened the suspension to just a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2004, 06:30 PM   #36
G**d S**s*n F*ll*s

airbarrett's Arena

OVR: 15

i've had one before about every game, was a starter one time, so i ignored it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »