Home

Enough whining

This is a discussion on Enough whining within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2004, 02:54 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Enough whining

If you hate the low completion rates by the opposing qbs then just increase the pass accuracy and catch sliders for the comp. Its not hard and it really works I promise. Sliders are there for a reason, to customize the game for individual people. For gods sakes I am sick of seeing these threads, they are really not productive, especially when most people haven't done anything with the sliders, or better yet move it to heisman and tone down the sliders. Tomorrow I should see a good 100 threads on how hard it is to pass, or dropped passes, or the comps percentage. Do you know how many amazing things have been added to this year game.

All the complaints can be fixed depending on the gamer. Just try the sliders first and if you don't like it, enough with the whining because nobody can help you at that point, if the sliders don't work.

By the way, give the game more than a week and don't tell me you have gone through all the sliders in a damn week with the game. I am fine on normal, but some may not be.

Give it a try, if you don;t like it, then stop playing if it is ruining the game for you. Its just a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2004, 03:13 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: Enough whining

sliders dont help super awareness...or "auto-tackle" by d-lineman

its our right to complain...cut that communist sh!t out
Old 07-19-2004, 03:22 AM   #3
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Enough whining

Quote:

jordan0386 said:
sliders dont help super awareness...or "auto-tackle" by d-lineman

its our right to complain...cut that communist sh!t out

Relax. Only warning.

Locked.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »