Home

Should I bother with trying to get ncaa 06 over having ncaa 14?

This is a discussion on Should I bother with trying to get ncaa 06 over having ncaa 14? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2016, 08:24 PM   #1
Rookie

Jitty_5's Arena

OVR: 0
Should I bother with trying to get ncaa 06 over having ncaa 14?

After reading the ncaa 06 revival thread, I'm keen to try and get a copy but I have some issues. I'm in Australia and I will have to to get a NTSC console.
Getting everything, I'm looking at a least a $150 investment if I can get a console at all. I have ncca 14 on ps3 but I'm sick of having to mess around with it to get the most out of it. I'm a fan of the old ps2 maddens.
So is it worth the effort trying to get ncaa 06 over having ncaa 14 having not been able to play the ps2 college games? And would anyone know of any online stores in the US that would have cheap ps2 consoles and ship internationally?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2016, 10:49 PM   #2
MVP

whughes's Arena

Re: Should I bother with trying to get ncaa 06 over having ncaa 14?

You can pick one up on eBay for around $40 dollars U.S. but I'm not sure what the shipping would cost you

Fan of:
Chicago Bears
U of M Wolverines
CMU Chippewas

Old 07-02-2016, 12:34 AM   #3
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitty_5
After reading the ncaa 06 revival thread, I'm keen to try and get a copy but I have some issues. I'm in Australia and I will have to to get a NTSC console.
Getting everything, I'm looking at a least a $150 investment if I can get a console at all. I have ncca 14 on ps3 but I'm sick of having to mess around with it to get the most out of it. I'm a fan of the old ps2 maddens.
So is it worth the effort trying to get ncaa 06 over having ncaa 14 having not been able to play the ps2 college games? And would anyone know of any online stores in the US that would have cheap ps2 consoles and ship internationally?
ebay will ship you internationally now, but you could just get one through ebay australia cant you? not totally sure how much it would cost in total, but seller ships to ebay and then ebay ships it to you. it's pretty nice as i've sold and shipped things internationally recently.

I picked up an extra PS2 for $15USD at a Goodwill thrift shop recently, but it has a broken disc drive laser. If you want it, I can mail it to you as well, but you'd have to play games via hard drive (needs a kit) or network.
Old 07-05-2016, 05:07 PM   #4
Rookie

Jitty_5's Arena

Yeah ebay will ship internationally from the us store it depends on the seller, found out once I've started looking into it. whughes yeah it's probably the lower range of I've seen but shipping sucks depending on the seller on average I'm looking at about $40 for shipping. Plus there are alot of ads with games i don't want so that's jacking up the seller price and shipping.
Thanks for the offer minotauri but I would rather just get a working console with a memory card and controller and just pop the game in, I just want to keep it simple.
Old 07-05-2016, 08:46 PM   #5
Rookie

ClemTiger's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitty_5
I have about 5 extra ps2's lying around. If you lived closer, I'd definitely cut you a deal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2016, 08:58 AM   #6
Pro

volwalker's Arena

OVR: 3

Me being the author of NCAA 06 Revival, I suggest you do whatever it takes to get a ps2 lol. Don't miss out on my youtube channel either. All of my latest stuff is on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-09-2016, 10:42 AM   #7
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22

Yes. Just yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-10-2016, 11:48 PM   #8
Rookie

binga30's Arena

Wowzers, another Aussie NCAA fan at last!
I bought a 360 from ebay US back in 09 so I could play the NCAA series.
Cost about $200 back then but was worth every penny. Every year I'd buy the game from the states. Just wish the series was still alive.

Drop the money you wont regret it!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »