Home

IT'S DONE!....FINISHED!....OVER!

This is a discussion on IT'S DONE!....FINISHED!....OVER! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2004, 12:16 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: IT\'S DONE!....FINISHED!....OVER!

thank you ochoco......you are exactly rite(the big orange slaps you a high five!)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2004, 02:45 PM   #26
Rookie

NStod, you just like the game because they overated all of Utah's players, especially Alex Smith and Paris Warren. Actually, I love the game too. It's like real college football. Love it. When are we going to play BYU vs. Utah? I've been pounding all of my Ute friends into submission, need some new opponents.
Old 07-20-2004, 04:35 PM   #27
D*tr**t F*nb*y

lionsfan49's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

TarHeelMan said:
I'm not sure if this is what the other bros saw, but at first glance for me, dude's screen name kinda looks like the N-bomb...

Not another "bro" but thats what I took it to mean, and frankly it pissed me off when I read it. No place for that garbage imo.

Sound his screen name out.
Old 07-20-2004, 06:12 PM   #28
Champs

Husker_OS's Arena

OVR: 39

It might just be his name. Don't assume. We all know what happens when you assUme.
Old 07-20-2004, 07:20 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:

lionsfan49 said:
Quote:

TarHeelMan said:
I'm not sure if this is what the other bros saw, but at first glance for me, dude's screen name kinda looks like the N-bomb...

Not another "bro" but thats what I took it to mean, and frankly it pissed me off when I read it. No place for that garbage imo.

Sound his screen name out.

I agree. I think that's exactly what it is. It's commonly referred to as "hacker speak or hacker sp33k." Another common one - "1337 h4x0rz pwn j00!" which would mean "Eleet Hackers own you!".

I took NICKGR5 to be a racial slur the first time I saw it... Then again, that might just be me.
Old 07-20-2004, 07:29 PM   #30
Pro

OVR: 8

i'm puzzled why someone would come on here just to say they've had it with a game. just return it, that isn't too difficult is it?

and who knows about that guy's screen name, it could be completely innocuous.
Old 07-20-2004, 07:46 PM   #31
Rookie

If you have a mobile QB and run an option offense the game is way too easy easy on AA because the computer can't throw either. The if they move up go over the top. I feel like I have to throw deep because if the reciever is going to drop a lot of balls you can't rely on a high percentage west coast style offense. The dropped balls won't allow it. I think recruiting a good option team and playing on Hiesman is going to end up being the best way to play. Hiesman isn't as annoying to me as it was in the past. I don't feel as much like the computer is always in my huddle.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2004, 08:06 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

The computer's inability to complete passes is a fairly big deal. I know I didn't ask EA to make the cpu's passing unrealistic.

"Dear EA Sports, please make dynasty mode pointless by having the cpu complete less than 40% of it's passes. Yes, even the good ones. Oh, and while your at it, slow down the gameplay on the xbox. That would be great. Thanks!"

If you can deal with it all...then great! But don't make the guy out to be a liar or a moron.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »