Home

IT'S DONE!....FINISHED!....OVER!

This is a discussion on IT'S DONE!....FINISHED!....OVER! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2004, 08:39 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: IT\'S DONE!....FINISHED!....OVER!

I don't know what you guys are talkin about the CPU not being able to pass. . . maybe I am just playing against the better QBs and there is a big drop off, but I've been extremely frustrated with some of their completions (dropping in right over coverages etc).
I'm on AA and the sliders are for CPU

Old 07-20-2004, 10:20 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 3

I am on heisman, and the comp qb completes 50-60% normally.
I did have a home game where a qb hit about 37%. It was the guy from Washington state. He was rattled early on with the noise and an interception. I let the dogs loose on him, and I was hitting him almost everytime he dropped back. He came around latter, but not enough to boost his percentage up.

Where are you playing your games? Are they dynasty, or regular play now games? Do you ever play on the road? How high of settings are you playing on? My comp qb ACC and WR Ctch are both set at 10....I have not seen bad QB's....There have been games I wish I had, but I havent.
Old 07-21-2004, 11:59 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:

husker9 said:
It might just be his name. Don't assume. We all know what happens when you assUme.

He was right. It was just my name, but I asked to have it modified so no one else can cry about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2004, 03:44 PM   #36
OS Brew Connoisseur

Motown's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:

NICK5 said:
Quote:

husker9 said:
It might just be his name. Don't assume. We all know what happens when you assUme.

He was right. It was just my name, but I asked to have it modified so no one else can cry about it.

Man...Do you ever post anything constructive??
Old 07-22-2004, 12:07 PM   #37
Th* H*mb*rg*r P*mp

TarHeelMan's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:

lionsfan49 said:
Quote:

TarHeelMan said:
I'm not sure if this is what the other bros saw, but at first glance for me, dude's screen name kinda looks like the N-bomb...

Not another "bro" but thats what I took it to mean, and frankly it pissed me off when I read it. No place for that garbage imo.

Sound his screen name out.

Didn't mean "bro" in that sense, man, just bros in the sense that this is a gaming community... We all have a love of sports and sports games, so I'll refer to these schmucks as my "gaming brethren".

At first glance I thought it was a variation of the N-bomb, but I was willing to reserve judgment.

As far as taking the game back, is this still being done? Because after some slider experimentation, this game is an absolute dream to play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »