Home

CPU Coaching progression

This is a discussion on CPU Coaching progression within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2016, 09:46 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
CPU Coaching progression

Does the CPU coaching skill tree have any effect on how competitive the CPU stays in dynasty in recruiting and game management? I have been looking at progression rates of CPU head coaches and it seems that on slow and slowest the gap between the user head coach and CPU becomes wider then on normal progression. I know there has been tests run on user progression rates and many have chosen slow or slowest as the best rate for the user, but how does this effect the CPU in the long run or does it? If it is on slowest or slow over the long run 10+ years to see an elite CPU 42+ that rises through the ranks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2016, 12:15 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: CPU Coaching progression

The more skills unlocked the better the cpu will perform... I make all my coordinators and Head Coach have 0's for every in game skill to widened the gap even more. I put limitation on recruiting skills as well.

The one thing I've noticed if a coach per say Bret Bielema is fired and achieved a level 27 as a head coach he will be able to re-use every unlock as a coordinator when he re-sets his tree b/c they only go so high as coordinators and it really provides a boost to the team that hired the former head coach.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »