Home

Mod question

This is a discussion on Mod question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2016, 11:22 PM   #1
Rookie

binga30's Arena

OVR: 0
Mod question

Can you edit the date in game with the editor. Just bugs me when you play with new roster and its 2013
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2016, 03:44 PM   #2
MVP

Tearz49ers's Arena

Re: Mod question

This is not possible I am afraid
Old 09-21-2016, 04:32 PM   #3
Rookie

FarFromEer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by binga30
Can you edit the date in game with the editor. Just bugs me when you play with new roster and its 2013
Think you can sim to the current year, then import rosters. Don't hold me to that.
Old 09-23-2016, 08:51 AM   #4
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcfeenathan
Think you can sim to the current year, then import rosters. Don't hold me to that.
I was thinking the same thing. Rosters can be a little funky though so I'm not sure if the pros (getting to the correct year - IE 2016) outweigh the cons (possibly messing up the dynasty file). If someone could confirm this and maybe even post a fresh dynasty file from the start of the season with the correct year and rosters that would be amazing! Then all we would have to do is re-sign and rehash the save to our XBL profile, pop it in the editor and make whichever team we want the "USER" team and we should be good to go, right?
Old 09-23-2016, 05:28 PM   #5
Pro

superxero27's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhs_rizzo
I was thinking the same thing. Rosters can be a little funky though so I'm not sure if the pros (getting to the correct year - IE 2016) outweigh the cons (possibly messing up the dynasty file). If someone could confirm this and maybe even post a fresh dynasty file from the start of the season with the correct year and rosters that would be amazing! Then all we would have to do is re-sign and rehash the save to our XBL profile, pop it in the editor and make whichever team we want the "USER" team and we should be good to go, right?
The only real downside to that is your USER coach wouldn't earn XP though.

My teams:
NFL - Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals
NCAAF/B - Arizona Wildcats, Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, North Texas Mean Green

I find it amusing that the OS icon for NAU is 20 years (and three rebrands!) out of date.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »