Home

your first year...

This is a discussion on your first year... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2004, 09:50 AM   #17
Rookie

jjonesAU's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: your first year...

Quote:

OHguy00 said:
Quote:

unc12003 said:
I won the Heisman my first year with Larry Edwards, thats right LOLB for UNC, he had 110 tackles, 80 TFL, 60 sacks, 1 INT, 4 FF!!!!!!!!

I played on AA and i ran 4-3 Thunder Green like every play and controlled Edwards and i could get throught the O line like every other play for the sack, it was crazy.

Hope you had fun doing that.

I think its obvious he did. It takes different strokes....

Still working through my season, but i think i've got the Heisman locked up for Carnell Williams.
Old 07-23-2004, 10:06 AM   #18
Banned

OHguy00's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:

jjonesAU said:
Quote:

OHguy00 said:
Quote:

unc12003 said:
I won the Heisman my first year with Larry Edwards, thats right LOLB for UNC, he had 110 tackles, 80 TFL, 60 sacks, 1 INT, 4 FF!!!!!!!!

I played on AA and i ran 4-3 Thunder Green like every play and controlled Edwards and i could get throught the O line like every other play for the sack, it was crazy.

Still working through my season, but i think i've got the Heisman locked up for Carnell Williams.

Well, I can't see how you can get any fun out of that. Running the same play every time and just blitzing a LB the whole game, kinda lame. Anyone can do that, no need to brag about how he won the Heisman doing that crap.
Old 07-23-2004, 10:44 AM   #19
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Haven't gotten that far into my season. I've had since Monday July 12th. I waited a week for named rosters. Enjoyed online playing so much it delayed me Dynasty play. I'm playing two dynasties, one with the CPU and the other with my best friend. Right now the early leader in my CPU dynasty for the heisman is.....Kregg Lumpkin from UGA. He will be dropping off that list soon b/c he just received suspension for academics!!!!
Old 07-23-2004, 11:00 AM   #20
MVP

wildcatchild's Arena

OVR: 13

Matt Gutierrez won the Heisman, Michigan won the NC, and my Kentucky Wildcats went 6-6 and lost to Virginia in the Peach Bowl.

However.....

I had the 9th ranked recruiting class. I got the #1 QB, #2 SS, #2 FS, and #2 DE. All *****.
Old 07-23-2004, 11:10 AM   #21
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

In my (multiplayer) dynasty, my tailback Maurice Drew (UCLA) won the Heisman. My friend's team, Florida State, won the National Title over Oklahoma.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2004, 11:59 AM   #22
MVP

unc12003's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

OHguy00 said:
Quote:

jjonesAU said:
Quote:

OHguy00 said:
Quote:

unc12003 said:

Well, I can't see how you can get any fun out of that. Running the same play every time and just blitzing a LB the whole game, kinda lame. Anyone can do that, no need to brag about how he won the Heisman doing that crap.

it was fun to start with, but it eventually got really old, in my second season now and don't do that very much, i'm about to step up to Heisman and i'm trying to get the most realistic games possible now
Old 07-23-2004, 04:54 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

The HB for Northeastern Illinois won the Heisman in year 1 of my dynasty. My Miami team went 11-1 and won the National Championship in the Orange Bowl against Tennessee.
Old 07-23-2004, 06:47 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 5

Bush RB from USC won the Heisman.........ANd FSU won the NC

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »