Home

I've been kidding myself the whole time

This is a discussion on I've been kidding myself the whole time within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2004, 06:33 PM   #73
Banned

Grandmaster1's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: I\'ve been kidding myself the whole time

I swear some of you guys cry way too much.
Old 07-26-2004, 06:54 PM   #74
MVP

fantasysportsguy's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:

Grandmaster1 said:
I swear some of you guys cry way too much.

See, thats the immaturity talking right there. NOBODY is crying, and I challenge you to point out where there is some in this thread. Again, like we said, you guys just dont like the fact that some people are pointing flaws out about the game, and you have to come back with the personal attacks and labels.

Frankly, if the only comeback you and others like you have is "you guys cry too much", then it speaks volumes about your ability to maturely handle other peoples opinions.

How about growing up, respecting others opinions, and realizing that its ok for others to have different experiences than you are, and that just because people are attempting to discuss the games problems, it doesnt mean that they are whiners or criers.
Old 07-26-2004, 10:15 PM   #75
Banned

WIAggie's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA 2005 For $10

oh please.....
Let's face facts here....the "complainers" are cheezers.......that why they complain...just go back to 2004
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2004, 10:29 PM   #76
Itsy Bitsy Spider

kodiak's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:

fantasysportsguy said:

My point was that I WANT to love this game, just like I have loved every other iteration of it before, but some things are holding it back

Well to be honest, all of the previous versions have had things that held it back yet you still chose to love it. I find that ironic that you did so in previous versions but cant in this one. When the perfect game comes out let me know. There have been things overdone, underdone, and not done at all but I keep getting the game because I like it for what it is, a game. Its something to help erase stress from the kids and everyday bickering that goes on in life. I have yet to figure out the constant complaining that goes on here. Why not send EA/Tiburon complaint letters and e-mail instead of coming to OS and complain. Before all the people come out of the woodwork and say its their right to complain, actually if you dont go to the right channels its not your right. I for one could care less if people like or dislike the game. I dont have to justify me buying it to anyone. When I do have a complaint about something I dont complain to just anyone, I take it up with whoever caused me to have said complaint.
Old 07-26-2004, 10:33 PM   #77
MVP

OVR: 9

im not a cheeser...and im complaing...

this game is broken. period.

its not me though... its the computer going 4-28 with 230 yards and 4 TDs.

how is that me?

my offense is fine, i win some i lose some. but the computer sucks at passing.
Old 07-26-2004, 11:13 PM   #78
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

How many people thought people would be begging for Robo QB to return once EA took it out?
Old 07-26-2004, 11:33 PM   #79
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

bdunn13 said:
How many people thought people would be begging for Robo QB to return once EA took it out?

I don't think it's an issue of wanting Robo QB, we just don't want Dodo QB either.
Old 07-27-2004, 01:04 AM   #80
Banned

OVR: 18

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »