Home

I've been kidding myself the whole time

This is a discussion on I've been kidding myself the whole time within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2004, 08:02 PM   #1
MVP

bgeno's Arena

OVR: 18
I\'ve been kidding myself the whole time

I thought when I first started that the game would be like last year in that I would struggle passing at first, but eventually figure it out.

IMO, I've given it long enough and seen enough to convince me that this is a big step backward from 04.

So much of this game is incredible... I hate to hate this game.

EA and Tiburon just took too many short-cuts this year with DB AI and trying to make this a defensive game.

I think I'll soon be taking a trip back to Gamestop to get whatever I can for NCAA Football 2005.

Good luck to everyone else with your gaming. And dont be afraid to say what u think.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2004, 08:18 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: I\'ve been kidding myself the whole time

I'm with you. I traded mine in last week. No more EA sports for me. they have ruined the last good game they had left...
Old 07-23-2004, 09:11 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

i agree. a big step backwards.
Old 07-23-2004, 09:23 PM   #4
Rookie

jk5911's Arena

OVR: 3

I can't believe you guys haven't figured out passing yet. I am getting very realistic results with an average QB. Plant your feet, read coverages, see if the D is in man or zone, if they are in zones go deep, if not go curls, run the ball, throw to you seniors, go to the practice field, learn your plays, its not that hard and more rewarding than throwing for 500 yards every game like last year.
Old 07-23-2004, 09:24 PM   #5
The Few. The Proud.

SportsTop's Arena

OVR: 44

Sliders, practice, patience and all will be well. This game is a huge step forward after last year's game. Who wants to throw for 500 yards and rush for 300 yards every game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2004, 09:42 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

You guys just give up too easy.
Old 07-23-2004, 09:47 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 14

The game isnt difficult. Quite the contrary actually. I do agree its a step backwards and the comment that EA ruined the last great sports title hits hard. Its true. NCAA 2004 was the only sports game Ive really and truly enjoyed every aspect of it in quite a long time. There are other sports titles I play but I get sick of them after a couple weeks because one thing or another annoys me to death. 2004 was not that kind of game. I kept playing it until last week and was having a blast doing so. This game has things that are already getting on my nerves and Im sure eventually it will just be another sports title in my collection collecting dust.
Old 07-23-2004, 09:48 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Maybe you people just suck. I play on All-American and I'm averaging 334.4(i'm pretty sure it's .4)yards per game passing with Alabama.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »