Home

question for any UConn fans out there...

This is a discussion on question for any UConn fans out there... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2004, 02:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
question for any UConn fans out there...

I'm thinking of doing a UConn dynasty...and I had a couple of questions.

1) Who are the key true freshmen for the Huskies that EA may have left out of the game? from what I can see, DJ Hernandez, Maurice McClellan, Ellis Gaulden, Daniel Davis, and Ken Tinney should be created. How would you all rate them...and are there any others I ought to create?

2) Are there any players on the team that EA either totally shafted in ratings, or that perhaps were vastly overrated? From what I know about Maurice Lloyd, it sounds like he may be a step or two too slow...and it seems like James Hargrave may have been underrated. Anyone else? It seems EA made your MLBs behind Fincher just ludicrously bad.

3) How accurate do you think EA got Terry Caulley's ratings? I've never seen him play--is he more of a speedster or is he a tough, hard-nosed runner?

4) Who is more likely to take over at QB after Orlovsky, Williams or Bonislawski? How accurate did EA get their ratings?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »