Home

funniest ebgames.com review ever....

This is a discussion on funniest ebgames.com review ever.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2004, 11:54 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: funniest ebgames.com review ever....

Quote:

Radioactiveman said:
This is great, I stumbled by while browsing the ebgames.com reviews of ncaa 2k5. Enjoy:

MOST REALISTIC GAME EVER!!!!!
Wow!!! This game is SO realistic! First of all, I love it how no matter how many steps your CB has on the WR, somehow the WR will magically glide right by you and make the catch. I see that in college football ALL the time!! COOL!! Next, I like how the opposing DL can somehow come of their double-teamed block, grab your RB's shoelace, and you fall to the ground. DUDE!!! That is awesome!! RB's never get 100 yard games, right? I also love EA's new Momentum feature. Your team can march 95 yards down the field and score on the opening drive, and then go 3 and out the rest of the way. Simply AMAZING!! The best thing is the catches either you or the CPU can make over 4 defenders. Unbelievable how realistic EA made this game!! I would give it 30 stars if I could!!

PS: I LOVE the green shoes!! They go great with my team's maroon jerseys!! Awesome job, EA!! The 4-35 passing games are great, too!

Its funny how people catch feelings when someone states the obvious truth about a game. Everything this guy says is true. When you look at it from this standpoint you have to say to yourself that if i'm a gametester and i'm noticing this then i realize that this game is really not that good. It performes to much unrealistic things. Somepeople have defended ea like it was there on mother or child. Almost as if EA could do no wrong in there eyesites.
Old 07-31-2004, 01:30 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:

lilgreg said:
Quote:

Radioactiveman said:
This is great, I stumbled by while browsing the ebgames.com reviews of ncaa 2k5. Enjoy:

MOST REALISTIC GAME EVER!!!!!
Wow!!! This game is SO realistic! First of all, I love it how no matter how many steps your CB has on the WR, somehow the WR will magically glide right by you and make the catch. I see that in college football ALL the time!! COOL!! Next, I like how the opposing DL can somehow come of their double-teamed block, grab your RB's shoelace, and you fall to the ground. DUDE!!! That is awesome!! RB's never get 100 yard games, right? I also love EA's new Momentum feature. Your team can march 95 yards down the field and score on the opening drive, and then go 3 and out the rest of the way. Simply AMAZING!! The best thing is the catches either you or the CPU can make over 4 defenders. Unbelievable how realistic EA made this game!! I would give it 30 stars if I could!!

PS: I LOVE the green shoes!! They go great with my team's maroon jerseys!! Awesome job, EA!! The 4-35 passing games are great, too!

Its funny how people catch feelings when someone states the obvious truth about a game. Everything this guy says is true. When you look at it from this standpoint you have to say to yourself that if i'm a gametester and i'm noticing this then i realize that this game is really not that good. It performes to much unrealistic things. Somepeople have defended ea like it was there on mother or child. Almost as if EA could do no wrong in there eyesites.

You guys both suck at the game.

I can roll online with TCU, and I can pass and run over most anyone. Just because you aren't good at the game doesn't mean that the game isn't good.
Old 07-31-2004, 10:14 PM   #11
Be Massive

sportsdude's Arena

OVR: 21

Ehhh, I don't know. I mean, I love the game, and I'm getting pretty good at it (60% completion rate for passes) and yet I overall I still think it sucks. I mean, I have WRs catch 40 yd passes in quaddruple coverage, yet an open guy on a 8 yd crossing pattern drops it, even with 90 cth rating? It's pretty stupid. Just look at the number of drops you have in one game and it's insane. Plus, I can hardly ever get the CPU to rush for over 100 yards on me and I have their run ability and run block all the way up, as well as my break block and tackling all the way down (on AA). Like I said though, I love the game because I love college football. The nuiances aren't enough to drive me away, just enough to piss me off (hey, aren't all video games like that anyway?)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »