Home

I've RUINED my NCAA Football 2005 fun...PLEASE READ!!!

This is a discussion on I've RUINED my NCAA Football 2005 fun...PLEASE READ!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2004, 04:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
I\'ve RUINED my NCAA Football 2005 fun...PLEASE READ!!!

When I first got the game I made a vow to start on Heisman default and play that level the whole time. Well after a bunch of losses I finally got the hang of it and realized easy ways to win. Since the CPU's defense basically sits in a zone and covers the middle of the field and all short passes, I found it tremendously easy to just bomb the ball down the field. I know it's a lame way to play, but on Heisman it seemed like the only way to complete passes. After a while it's become unstoppable and I can't be beat on Heisman. This year it's pretty easy to play defense as well so the CPU has a hard time even scoring on me. Now understand, I'm a straight up player. I hate having easy ways to do things because it ruins the game playing experience. But also, I hate feeling like I'm holding back because it seems like I can win but I hold back to let the CPU compete. What should I do? I read messages of you guys complaining about playing on All American when Heisman has become too easy and thats WITHOUT sliders. HELP ME MAKE NCAA FUN AGAIN. I was thinking of having rules like maybe I cant go deep down the field too much or something,,ionknow...HELP!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2004, 04:39 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: I\'ve RUINED my NCAA Football 2005 fun...PLEASE READ!!!

The AI gots no game my brother, it ain't you, its the AI
Old 07-27-2004, 04:52 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

You should just retire from video games. You are too good.

Or.... you could go online and try to play like that and get smoked.
Old 07-27-2004, 04:56 PM   #4
Rookie

I would play online but the whole disconnect crap kills it for me. Plus I'm a Dynasty runner...
Old 07-27-2004, 05:23 PM   #5
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:

jthomas23 said:
I would play online but the whole disconnect crap kills it for me. Plus I'm a Dynasty runner...

create a team full of 50 overalls, then play on hiesman with the sliders up and play an a+ schedule. if that doesn't work, you might friend are the g.o.a.t.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2004, 05:25 PM   #6
Rookie

Try using a really bad team.
Old 07-27-2004, 08:16 PM   #7
Rookie

ps2sportgamer's Arena

OVR: 5

well im on Heisman and i can get the ball to the middle just fine on passing....your gameplay just sucks and if u run more the CPU will play more man coverage opening up the pass in the middle anf flat.

sounds like to me you just dont run and if u did play online you will get smoked
Old 07-27-2004, 08:36 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

jthomas23 said:
When I first got the game I made a vow to start on Heisman default and play that level the whole time. Well after a bunch of losses I finally got the hang of it and realized easy ways to win. Since the CPU's defense basically sits in a zone and covers the middle of the field and all short passes, I found it tremendously easy to just bomb the ball down the field. I know it's a lame way to play, but on Heisman it seemed like the only way to complete passes. After a while it's become unstoppable and I can't be beat on Heisman. This year it's pretty easy to play defense as well so the CPU has a hard time even scoring on me. Now understand, I'm a straight up player. I hate having easy ways to do things because it ruins the game playing experience. But also, I hate feeling like I'm holding back because it seems like I can win but I hold back to let the CPU compete. What should I do? I read messages of you guys complaining about playing on All American when Heisman has become too easy and thats WITHOUT sliders. HELP ME MAKE NCAA FUN AGAIN. I was thinking of having rules like maybe I cant go deep down the field too much or something,,ionknow...HELP!!!

You could turn every AI Slider to the max, and see what that does.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »