Home

Created player (lefty qb)

This is a discussion on Created player (lefty qb) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2017, 02:50 PM   #1
Rookie

airraid73's Arena

OVR: 0
Created player (lefty qb)

Question ? normally when I start a dynasty I'll create a qb no matter if the position is full with high recruits qb or veteran qb . (If roster full I may edit.) My question I've created a lefty qb and wonder do you guys think left qbs are a little hard to handle In the game compared to a right handed qb like throwing Curls ,Curl flats . If y'all have lefties qb do you struggle with him . I've been use of right handed qbs , just wanted to do something different. When I think of lefties I think of Young & Vick . Just curious if you guys see many lefties CPU in the game also .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2017, 04:44 PM   #2
Rookie

bryan_nelson88's Arena

Re: Created player (lefty qb)

Quote:
Originally Posted by airraid73
Question ? normally when I start a dynasty I'll create a qb no matter if the position is full with high recruits qb or veteran qb . (If roster full I may edit.) My question I've created a lefty qb and wonder do you guys think left qbs are a little hard to handle In the game compared to a right handed qb like throwing Curls ,Curl flats . If y'all have lefties qb do you struggle with him . I've been use of right handed qbs , just wanted to do something different. When I think of lefties I think of Young & Vick . Just curious if you guys see many lefties CPU in the game also .

I struggled at first. I flip every play now to the strong side for the lefty QB. It's a pretty nice change up in dynasty.
Old 01-25-2017, 05:10 PM   #3
MVP

whughes's Arena

The only lefty quarterback I've seen in game was the dude from Wisconsin (I can't remember his name) but that's a real dude that the guys who made the roster I'm using edited in. I don't think I've ever seen a CPU generated lefty QB. There's certainly never been one on my team at any point

Fan of:
Chicago Bears
U of M Wolverines
CMU Chippewas

Old 01-25-2017, 06:37 PM   #4
Rookie

FarFromEer's Arena

Looking at the data from the 11 seasons of recruiting classes I created, there were 117 left handed QB's out of the 1,750 QB's generated (6.69% lefties), or a little over 10/year. Of the lefties, the highest star rating was 4, with 9 created over the 11 seasons.

If you look at athletes that the system thinks should be QB's, there were 10 lefties out of 106 QB's (9.52% lefties). Of the left handed QB athletes, 4 had 5 star ratings.
Old 01-25-2017, 07:22 PM   #5
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by whughes
The only lefty quarterback I've seen in game was the dude from Wisconsin (I can't remember his name) but that's a real dude that the guys who made the roster I'm using edited in. I don't think I've ever seen a CPU generated lefty QB. There's certainly never been one on my team at any point

I've had 2 lefties on my team (my current #2 guy is a lefty) and I've faced a handful of them on other teams.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2017, 07:52 PM   #6
Rookie

airraid73's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by whughes

Alex Hornibrook’s .. I looked him up he's a lefty . If that the one you'll talking about .

Old 01-25-2017, 11:13 PM   #7
Get off my lawn

JHamilton9's Arena

I did a RTG with a lefty, and I hated it early on because sometimes the play call would have me rolling to the right on a pass play. I couldn't audible or flip the play, and I'd be lucky if I could hit the check-down route throwing across my body awkwardly.
Old 01-25-2017, 11:22 PM   #8
MVP

whughes's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
I've had 2 lefties on my team (my current #2 guy is a lefty) and I've faced a handful of them on other teams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by airraid73
Alex Hornibrook’s .. I looked him up he's a lefty . If that the one you'll talking about .
Ya that's the guy. I couldn't remember his name. Now that I think about it I have had one lefty QB on my team, Shane Morris. But again he doesn't really count because he's not computer generated

Fan of:
Chicago Bears
U of M Wolverines
CMU Chippewas

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »