Home

Anybody play a snow game in their dynasty????

This is a discussion on Anybody play a snow game in their dynasty???? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2004, 01:34 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Anybody play a snow game in their dynasty????

Quote:

ehh said:
I played about 75 games with UConn in last years game and 15 or so this year, and no snow yet. 90 games without snow? In CONNECTICUT?!?!

Worst part is that probably half of my games at home have been in the rain. So there's tons of preciptation, just no snow.

It's a bit disappointing, snow games are the best!!

Well man, think about it, UConn didn't even play in a snow game last year. I had two rain games so far with them.
Old 07-30-2004, 04:01 PM   #10
R**k**

OVR: 2

Quote:

agte said:
I played a game in week 14 in my second year with Ohio and you could see their breath...so there was potential for snow

I know it's off topic, but are you playing with Ohio or Ohio State? I have Ohio, and top to bottom, they have got to be the worst school on NCAA 2005. That's my alma mater, baby!!
Old 07-30-2004, 04:40 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

I play with a Baylor dynasty. I scheduled a game @UCONN for the last week of the season, hoping there would be snow (it was a convenient cold weather game from the list of teams I had to choose from). Sure enough, it snowed.

I don't know what the frequency is, but if you REALLY want snow, just start the game, check out the weather, then quit and restart until you get your snow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2004, 04:49 PM   #12
Go Ravens

ravensfan52's Arena

OVR: 3

But restarting a game 10 times would get annoying. I just think it is so weird that Ea dosn't have more snow games. They are fun and "if its in the game its in the game" snow is in december! Just my 2 cents. cya later
Old 07-30-2004, 04:58 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 4

I had a snow game late in the season in NC. A refreshing change form the usual downpour.
Old 07-30-2004, 05:02 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

I also experienced the snow glitch. Played a game in my Miami dynasty @ Missouri in the first week of September and it was a blizzard. Loved playing in the snow, just not in September.
Old 07-30-2004, 06:10 PM   #15
MVP

davin's Arena

OVR: 13

In my first dynasty with Ohio State I had a snow game in East Lansing against MSU. It was an incredible game and the slow looked pretty good, and it's not like last years game for me in bad weather where there were 85 turnovers, there were 3, 2 by them, 1 by me. Ive had a total of 3 snow games in probably about 20 or so games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2004, 07:48 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

I've played three seasons with WYOMING, I repeat, WYOMING, and I've yet to see snow. All the home games late in the year, you can see players' breath, but that's it. No snow at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »